Why Men Think About The Roman Empire Daily

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Why Men Think About The Roman Empire Daily

Postby Masato » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:39 pm

My wife is a trained potter, she runs a pottery studio.

I'm all ears bro :D

thanks

Who publishes the magazines? I am wary of National Geo type publications, History channel type mainstream 'Popular Mechanics' etc publications.
I know you may think this is paranoid but I've seen too much to trust anymore :(
How open/neutral/political do you see this magazine? Post some stuff! Do they have a website etc?

Also are you suggesting that if we can put globalist heads on spears, this would DELAY a possible/inevitable fall of USA?
I agree, just clarifying

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:06 am

This is their website:

https://www.archaeology.org/

Its very rare that they get political at all. It might be inevitable if they are talking about Ukraine or slavery or something but even then it will still be 90% good info and its surprisingly easy to block out the 5-10% politics/current thing/whatever when everything else in life is like 80-90%. Its basically exactly like when I was in university, where the profs are like 60% leftist but mostly the moderate variety and politics just never really comes up because the field is so evidence based that even apolitical commentary is done with caution.

I remember taking an Egypt class and the prof was an obese White lady in her 30s and that combined with her general disposition I was 90% sure she was a progressive woke type, but that didnt even matter, because she was still enough of a normal person to realize she was a professional first and a woketivist 2nd, so she kept that stuff to herself. My theory about her was proven right when she addressed the issue of which modern population is most like the ancient Egyptians. The kangz meme is so well known I probably dont have to explain it, but in the odd chance you havent heard Afro-centrists insist Egyptians were Black before Arabs replaced them in medieval times. As much as she wanted to validate this theory, she knew all the evidence of her field contradicted it, so she said "The modern Egyptians are genetically closest to ancient Egyptians,.... But just so you know that doesnt mean they would be served at a bar in 1950s Alabama!" lol thanks lady. So its basically like that, on the rare occasion you get a side serving of 5% political trash but overall its mostly just good info.

About the globablist thing, I just meant our only chance to really nab them would be in a social collapse type scenario where no weaponization of institutions can save them from the mob.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:04 pm

I reckon they were more akin to the modern Greeks. Maybe Anastasios has a take on it.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:52 pm

Masato wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:- Was thinki9ng about this thread yesterday. Cant take The Roman hollydays cartoon theme of my head.

Share your pain/post a link
I don't know what you're talking about.

Luigi, I'm gonna still keep the possibility open that the old domed spires were Tesla electricity grabber thingys for a while longer if that's OK with you
:D

Great thread!

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:09 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:
Masato wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:- Was thinki9ng about this thread yesterday. Cant take The Roman hollydays cartoon theme of my head.

Share your pain/post a link
I don't know what you're talking about.

Luigi, I'm gonna still keep the possibility open that the old domed spires were Tesla electricity grabber thingys for a while longer if that's OK with you
:D

Great thread!

LOL I've never seen that before.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:48 pm

Interesting thread related to our discussion about the LINCOLN MEMORIAL here:

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:41 pm

el rey del mambo

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”