Video revealing secrets of Freemasonry

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Luigi

Video revealing secrets of Freemasonry

Postby Luigi » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:01 pm

I thought you guys would find this cool.

My stepdads father is a free mason grand master and I remember telling this to one of my CTer friends in high school and I always remembered his reaction: "No offense dude, but I fucking hate your stepgrandfather". lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:33 am

Our resident Canuckster is somewhat of an expert on Freemasonry, maybe he has seen this vid.

I am also fascinated by the subject, will watch in the next week (its LONG!)

I believe MOST Freemasons don't really have any idea what they really belong to. It is easy to make it sound romantic

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:13 pm

The most fascinating part of my Freemasonry research has been the extent to which they influenced the very design of great cities like New York, London, Paris, etc.

All the major monuments and streets in and between these places are littered with clear freemason designs embedded right into the cities themselves. Their power, at least at the time, was absolutely immense, yet still remains invisible to the masses.

This is a HUGE video, but it is one of my favourites. It mostly demonstrates these very things I was was discussing; the use of google earth has proved to be a treasure trove of identifying symbology everywhere that simply cannot be perceived from the ground.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:10 pm

Luigi - did you ever discuss it with your step-grandfather, or anyone else in the family?

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:14 pm

I never discussed it with the actual grandmaster himself, but I briefly asked his son/my stepdad about it and from what I remember the main point he made when talking about them is that people exaggerate how weird they are because they are so secretive. I cant really remember anything else.

Flying Eye Angle

Postby Flying Eye Angle » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:23 pm

Masato wrote:
I believe MOST Freemasons don't really have any idea what they really belong to. It is easy to make it sound romantic
Thats what I kinda think. Probably until they study enough Universal stuffs and start raising some eyebrows from the top guys or are part of specific bloodlines or something

Checking this vid out while doing a project. Pretty interesting so far

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:35 pm

Here is a bold one, challenging a lot of status quo about freemason lore:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:03 pm

Buckingham Palace:

White House (@ the bottom point of the pentagram):

Hampton Park, UK:

Canberra, Australia:

[img]Parc Royale in Brussels:
Image[/img]

Paris:

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:42 pm

what better way to exact control over a population than to recruit people of power and influence from all walks of life and influence within society.

Then take these same people and promise them access to supposed secret information which will enable them to become something a step higher than their brethren through years of servitude to the order and study of the so called " secret hidden info that is only available to select people who put in the sacrifice to the order"

sound familiar?

My belief is that freemasonry was started to recruit the gullible to do the legwork for the order through promises akin to faith through works in religion.

theres nothing to it. only access to the rich and powerful and influence and special treatment from other members of the order within the community.

there is likely hidden knowledge and history, but no magic ethereal power from within the order. its the same old shit as religion only in a different package.

It is interesting as hell though.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”