Turn Down for What?!?!

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Enock

Turn Down for What?!?!

Postby Enock » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:18 am

Song's been played all over the airwaves for some time now - finally just stumbled across the video - and ...lol, what the fuck? .....haha, different - selling tits,ass,cock - demonic possession? ...but besides that .....shit was very "Creative"!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:21 am

Hey Enock

That was terrible, lol.

Not 'creative' at all, only destructive.

Can I move this to the Rebel forum? I never heard this song before but I believe you when you say it being played all over the airwaves... This is definitely a strange reality of the music industry; songs come out of nowhere and suddenly EVERY music media is playing it.

And, every single time imo, these kind of songs are FULL of sex, violence, hedonism, and occult/demonic content.

This video of course demonstrates this tenfold; the trend is getting stronger. Soon we will be celebrating full-on moral-less self-indulgence. As a parent I was just discussing this today with another parent - these songs get to kids FAST, and they learn to like it BEFORE they see the video content. Makes our jobs to raise good-hearted human beings so much more difficult lol

Enock

Postby Enock » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:19 pm

Masato wrote:Hey Enock

That was terrible, lol.

Not 'creative' at all, only destructive.

Can I move this to the Rebel forum? I never heard this song before but I believe you when you say it being played all over the airwaves... This is definitely a strange reality of the music industry; songs come out of nowhere and suddenly EVERY music media is playing it.

And, every single time imo, these kind of songs are FULL of sex, violence, hedonism, and occult/demonic content.

This video of course demonstrates this tenfold; the trend is getting stronger. Soon we will be celebrating full-on moral-less self-indulgence. As a parent I was just discussing this today with another parent - these songs get to kids FAST, and they learn to like it BEFORE they see the video content. Makes our jobs to raise good-hearted human beings so much more difficult lol

Feel free to move where ever, wasn't sure where to post something like this ...lol.....

Music Industry is just terrible..everything music related is pretty much owned by Viacom now - so they control the music - subliminal messages - and the formation of youths minds - Disney is no different.

scary times we live in .......

The people think they have a choice - but the Social Engineers are hard at work:

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:26 pm

that video was fucked up
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Enock

Postby Enock » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:12 am

Canuckster wrote:that video was fucked up

Yes it was, I probabley should clarify what I meant by "Creative".

The video's message and over all the actors actions are absolutely dumb -- sending a shit message to the very impressionable minds of teens-younger ones.

But from a videographers point of view the shots were pretty amazing - the slow-motion and scenes were well done from the producer --- these types of shots can do some amazing things in the hands of the right amateurs ready to change the mental landscape to the positive side.

Going back to the impressionable youth - one of the more noticeable social engineering acts of the past five years was the "Twerk" engineer.

The Twerk is very sexual in nature and for years was strictly seen in adult clubs or strip clubs, 1st. we saw the former Disney Star turned full Whore Miley Cyrus break out the twerk to all her Hanna Montana fans .......

But the biggest Social Engineering Hack goes to Jimmy Kimmel. Kimmel hired an actress and made a quick :37 second video where they made it look like a normal College Girl twerking in her Dorm Room then falling onto a table ...who just randomly uploaded the bit onto Youtube.

The Video went Viral with a little help from "Youtube/Google" placing the video at the front of their homepage. --- many young girls around the United States imitated the hand standing Twerk ....Even one High School group of Teens decided to make their own little twek video that resulted in 33 students getting suspended.

Finally months later - Jimmy Kimmel on his late night show brought out the girl and disclosed to the audience it was fake and the girl was a hired actress.

Social Engineering at it's finest .......turning a sexual adult stripper type maneuver into an every day move for young teens and children.....it's pretty damn disgusting!! Hollyweirds sexualization of our youth is terrible and needs to be stopped - in order to stop it the parent has to be aware of these types of methods of corrupting the youths minds.

Jimmy Kimmel laughs about it - but Hollywood's Music,Movies,TV all play a role in shaping the minds of the youth - that is why it is so important for parents to not only monitor their children's media intake -- but to even go to great lengths to break down the system for them and let them understand the game being played.

fungi

Postby fungi » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:45 am

^ F-ing truth!!!

p.s. the video in the op, I've seen it some time ago. "Population stupification", imo, if such term can exist.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:51 pm

in all fairness, black chicks have been doing this for ages.

one more item on the list of the urbanization of america.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:03 pm

well, as marge simpson put it in the episode "lisa's wedding"

"You know, FOX turned into a hardcore sex channel so gradually I didn't even notice."

the more i see shit like this the more i cringe because i know its not an accident anymore

Flying Eye Angle

Postby Flying Eye Angle » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:43 am

I think this video is hilarious. Maybe creative since its funny, just happens to be junk food entertainment. People dont want to do stuff different and it fail and go down on their record as another failure, so pure sexual innuendo and violence will usually win. Majority of people also have trouble processing whether they like something or not that they are not used to, or isnt already accepted by a lot of people or someone famous. Probably just another thing in our dna that keeps the heard together for survival

Music industry stopped trying with music videos years ago

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:25 pm

you know what,

until this thread came along I was blissfully unaware of this songs existence, and now.........

i couldn't get this tune out of my head all day

I hate all of you associated with this.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”