War on Drugs = War on Drug ADDICTS

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

War on Drugs = War on Drug ADDICTS

Postby Masato » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:28 pm

Brutally honest interview about the nature of drug addicts and how insane our 'War on Drugs' legal mentality is in context.

This guy is interesting, he brings high level medical credentials to hardcore experience with the most hardened of addicts.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:47 am

- Sorry for my bad post.
It's was a bad day.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:55 am

- They go against the drug addicts because those are the wekeast link in a very oiled machine, so this way makes looks like they are trying tho solve the problem.
A problem that has been aroud the human of the modern era since the begin.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:07 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:- They go against the drug addicts because those are the wekeast link in a very oiled machine, so this way makes looks like they are trying tho solve the problem.

That is a very interesting angle, I have never thought of it that way

I have pondered/researched the topic/nature of drug laws for a long time, but this is kind of a fresh idea to me. Very macro-thinking, I like it.

Its the illusion of keeping us safe, the dependency on the nanny state. If they convince us all that drug users are hardened criminals, and they show us pics of big drug busts in the paper, well we will endorse more $$ for policing and feel that its a dangerous world and we need them etc. Yet all the while the 'crimes' that are most destructive to society go on in places where no police officer could ever go.

Good thinking dude

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:24 pm

Masato wrote:That is a very interesting angle, I have never thought of it that way

I have pondered/researched the topic/nature of drug laws for a long time, but this is kind of a fresh idea to me. Very macro-thinking, I like it.

Its the illusion of keeping us safe, the dependency on the nanny state. If they convince us all that drug users are hardened criminals, and they show us pics of big drug busts in the paper, well we will endorse more $$ for policing and feel that its a dangerous world and we need them etc. Yet all the while the 'crimes' that are most destructive to society go on in places where no police officer could ever go.

Good thinking dude

- The live in a society makes those things necessary, the life itself becomes stressful(it's this a word?), so the human mind it's quite complicated, some are gonna use drug for social interaction, some are gonna use because they can't think for themselves( the old story of a teenage that starts using drugs to be accepted in a group).

Some are gonna use claming that helps creativity, and several are gonna find a excuse to use drugs.
In my opnion they are gonna use to escape the reallity for a couple of minutes.(I never used drugs so my opinion is a very blind and pre-conceituous one) :mrgreen:
There are even drugs to help people that are addicted to drugs.

So if we have crimes, we have a need for security, and i ain't seeing that we don't need police, a look at the human story shows that us as a humans, we need someone to keep us on track.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”