Hitler discovers that Chuck Norris is coming:

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Hitler discovers that Chuck Norris is coming:

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:57 pm

- Godzilla started hiding when he discovered about the existence of Chuck Norris.

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:50 pm

Its crazy how a politician who has been dead for 70 years has such a strong presence in modern media and society in general.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:27 am

^ not really...

His 'character' in History is important to justify the current state of the world. They still teach the 'official' story to highschool kids here religiously.

Without him, all western/zionist imperialism gets thrown into question.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:33 pm

Good point. Btw Masato, what are your views on the whole Israel/Palestine issue? Most would agree the current situation is far from ideal, but which option is best? A Jewish state ruling Muslim subjects(current setup)? A Muslim state ruling Jewish subjects(The setup following the Muslim conquests)? Or partition with half of the land being ruled by Israelis and half by Palestinians(the model used under the British Empire)?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:19 pm

^ yeah man, that is a situation that perhaps has no solution to the logical mind.

I am much more interested in the historicity of the situation, how it came about and WHY (it is so bizarre). Hitler is not the (only) answer to this question imo, it is part of a much more finely woven history/plan

I suspect there was never the expectation for peace in the first place; the concept may have very well been (among others) to perpetually destabilize the region, and have a strong permanent foothold right smack on the 'Holy Land'.

To our rational 3D thinking, the only solutions that seem possible is victory of one side vs the other; either the NWO succeeds and gets the whole of middle east under control/kills them all... of the agenda is exposed once and for all and the source of Israel's power is washed away.

Both situations, many innocents will die. Probably more in the 1st scenario though.

However I can also imagine some NON-political solution that would arise naturally and not from legal order. First of all we have to come clean about the situation and stop pretending in the oversimplified story we got in highschool and Spielberg movies. We need to make it clear to the whole world WHERE the money is coming from that supports Israel, WHY it is being sent there, and WHO is doing this. We need to make clear the PRECISE relationships that exist between Israel and top US Politics. We need to make it clear to everyone about Israel's WEAPONS; what do they have, how many, and who is making it for them (this has inexplicably been kept secret since forever; research JFK-Dimona). - Zionists need to come clean as to their religious/occult affiliations, and explain exactly why these ancient religious sites are so important to them. Mainstream Media needs to fess up about their true ownerships, and why they have demonstrated such a powerfully pro-Israel agenda for as many decades.

I think if these truths were to be exposed and dismantled, and rule handed over to the people, we may be pleasantly surprised. If they just named it all one land and gave the same rights to everyone/criminalize apartheid it might just work. Perhaps some kind of great event that changes the mindset - it can only come with some kind of collective shift of consciousness. If everyone wants Peace, there will be Peace. Its quite simple.

Right now we are being ruled by those who don't want peace.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:07 pm

I dont think the British ever had any ill intent and preferred peace to state Judaism throughout Israel. They were just doing what they always do. When 2 groups of people in their empire claimed the same land, they draw a line in the middle and they call it two countries.

Im not really sure Hitler had any direct influence on it besides increasing rates of migration of Jews to Israel, but that was a trend that started much earlier in the 19th century. I guess what Hitler did was make the world sympathize with the Zionist cause. I have also heard the arguement that the holocaust gave Jews the logical choices of either: 1. God doesnt exist 2. God has broken the covenant and doesnt care about them anymore or 3. God only loves you if you practice Judaism in the holyland(Zionism). My only response is why isnt a similar logic applied to the Armenian Genicide of Christians by Muslims, or the interfaith genocides that occured in the balkan wars? It just seems like global politics got flipped upside down because of theological squabbling.

Not sure on the small details of Israels financing, but its pretty well known that Jews have a long tradition of banking and have accumulated a ton of wealth because of it. My understanding is they all pooled together to help make a tiny nation into a region force with American weaponry.

As for the consciousness shift, as much as any of the people may want peace, they want autonomy more, and I dont see either side changing that anytime soon.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:10 pm

IMHO, Israel and the UN was the goal... WWII was the means... Hitler was the tool.

Our ideas of cause and effect have been reversed.

It is changing slowly. Maybe not for a hundred years, but this is nothing in the grand scheme. Also, when it comes to consciousness, things can happen super slow, or in a flash. I am not surprised these days to see sudden bursts of collective awareness in many forms.

A Zen Master once said [about achieving 'satori']: "It may take you 30 years, it may take you 3 seconds. - I mean that."

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:14 pm

^Do you have any threads in the rebel alliance that explain your views on that? Sounds like a good read.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:36 pm

Hey Luigi

I don't think I've opened up that can o worms yet here, lol (someone posted this though post1750.html#p1750 :) )

- It can be a testy subject and I am well aware that my theories of WWII are quite radical. I am not confident in them however, they are only my suspicions and the view that seems to be coming into focus based on all the other topics I like to research.

Basically I just see the pattern EXACTLY the same as every other war/deception tenfold in the WWII story we were given:
...and the winners always get to write the history.

I live in Canada and I still see propaganda paying respects to Canadian WWII vets for fighting for our freedom, implying things like if they didn't fight we wouldn't be able to vote, etc.

We are told to believe that if the Nazis hadn't done what they did, that the idea of securing the state of Israel would have never been conceived, that the concept came as a RESULT of the holocaust. But this is not so. The Balfour Declaration of 1917 drafted out the proposal for the state already long before.

Who was behind the Balfour Declaration?

- British Foreign Secretary Arthur Balfour (High British politics, remember the monarchy was powerful those days)
- League of Nations (the first attempt at a world government, created as a 'result' of WWI)
- Lord ROTHSCHILD (for fucks sakes)

The idea of a Zionist homeland was already in full swing by WWI.

Then when we learn about how the war was funded (nobody ever talks about this!), the integration of Nazis into US (project Paperclip, etc), and the totally ignored Occult beliefs that was behind the Nazis and how similar a mythology it is to the Occult beliefs behind the UN.... it goes on and on. Once you take your blinders off and start asking the hard questions it all just becomes quite obvious.

Basically like I said, the cause & effect chain of event we are often given is REVERSED. B is not a result of A; B was the desired goal, and A was created in order to achieve B. This IMHO is how/why most of the major events in our world happen. You don't just get the banks to start pumping quadrillions of money into wars willy-nilly.

I witnessed the LIE of 911 spread around the world and stand for now over a decade with my own eyes. In the days of internet communication, I saw the powers that be tell a lie to the whole world, paint a boogeyman, make everyone afraid, and pump out a war they they wanted from the start.

- To think that the same thing might have been done in the 1940's... BEFORE TV or internet, is just so much more possible. They could have told the people anything they wanted, and NO ONE could check their facts about ANYTHING. Every single person alive was given the story by politicians and bankers, and if we don't trust them now why the fuck should we trust them then. The threat of Anti-semitism to this day has prevented anyone from EVER challenging the story we were told, asking questions, demanding evidence. Don't you fucking dare.

- WWII fits the Hegelian Dialectic (problem-reaction-solution), and the same script we've seen for every other war SO perfectly it's ridiculous. We KNEW they wanted a UN-type body, and that the League of Nations had failed. We KNEW they wanted a State of Israel, and that's exactly what they got.

Then just look at how all the power in the whole world post WWII got totally shifted to the Zionist cause... look into the Occult nature of high power and how it relates to this 'Holy Land'.

The more I look the more it becomes so utterly obvious. We are trapped in the lies we were told and it blocks us from thinking clearly.

I could go on forever on this stuff, a lot of great facets and details to consider that help show this perspective.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:10 pm

- Hitler was a scumbag, there are other scumbags bad like him.
Same to Osama.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”