Hitler discovers that Chuck Norris is coming:

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Hitler discovers that Chuck Norris is coming:

Postby Masato » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:42 am

Regarding the long-term plan I discussed around Israel/Middle East, do some investigating into:

The Yinon Plan
PNAC (Project for a New American Century)
Protocols of Zion (some argue this is a fake but I am not sure, it is an amazing prophetic document)

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:48 pm

The reason I speak in National terms is because I see the nation as an extension of community. Even the worst criminals in my country and the most corrupt politicians I consider to be part of my greater community. To me these problems arent their problems, but our problems.

Anyways, all that info on the illegal opium trade is so fascinating. I wonder if there are resources that document western governments co-operation in the opium trade down to the fine details. I had previously heard about how Afghan heroin was ruining lives in Siberia/central Russia. Let me see if I can find a video I saw on it.

EDIT: Pretty sure I saw it here:

johnkilo

Postby johnkilo » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:05 pm

Going back to Hitler being so prevalent in our society still, look up Godwin's Law.

From Wikipedia:

Godwin's law (or Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies)[1][2] is an Internet adage asserting that "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1" [2][3]—​ that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Hitler or Nazism.
Promulgated by American attorney and author Mike Godwin in 1990,[2] Godwin's Law originally referred, specifically, to Usenet newsgroup discussions.[4] It is now applied to any threaded online discussion, such as Internet forums, chat rooms and blog comment threads, as well as to speeches, articles and other rhetoric.[5][6]
In 2012, "Godwin's Law" became an entry in the third edition of the Oxford English Dictionary.[7]

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:50 pm

^lol yup. Its right up there with the Nazi logical fallacy:

Reductio ad Hitlerum, also argumentum ad Hitlerum (Latin for "reduction to" and "argument to" and dog Latin for "Hitler" respectively), is a term coined by philosopher Leo Strauss in 1951.[1] According to Strauss, the Reductio ad Hitlerum is an informal fallacy that consists of trying to refute an opponent's view by comparing it to a view that would be held by Adolf Hitler or the Nazi Party.

According to Strauss, Reductio ad Hitlerum is a form of ad hominem or ad misericordiam, a fallacy of irrelevance, in which a conclusion is suggested based solely on something's or someone's origin rather than its current meaning. The suggested rationale is one of guilt by association. Its name is a variation on the term reductio ad absurdum.

Reductio ad Hitlerum is sometimes called "playing the Nazi card." According to its critics and proponents, it is a tactic often used to derail arguments, because such comparisons tend to distract and anger the opponent.

Rest of the article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_Hitlerum

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:55 pm

Do you know who Leo Strauss is??

If you do, try connecting some dots here; Nazi boogeyman propaganda has been used for a lotta shee-ite.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:57 am

Dont know much about the guy. What else do you know about him Masato?

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”