William Cooper 'behold a Pale horse'

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Redneck

William Cooper 'behold a Pale horse'

Postby Redneck » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:29 am

Daglord wrote:
“Like it or not, everything is changing. The result will be the most wonderful experience in the history of man or the most horrible enslavement that you can imagine. Be active or abdicate. The future is in your hands.”

William Cooper-Mystery Babylon Series
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF05201F9DA35C234

This is the Holy Grail.

Don't even think you have an understanding of this agenda, until you've listened to the entire series.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:45 am

^ Nice to see you back Redneck

I don't care who you are, you always post good shit.

There will B Haterz, lol

but not from me

greenseed

Postby greenseed » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:40 pm

I have gotten to about ep 34 or so when he starts getting into aliens and ufos. I found the previous shows very interesting. The ufo/alien stuff he gets into is a bit weird but what do i know. I found it all fascinating though. Good post Redneck.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:23 pm

greenseed wrote:I have gotten to about ep 34 or so when he starts getting into aliens and ufos. I found the previous shows very interesting. The ufo/alien stuff he gets into is a bit weird but what do i know. I found it all fascinating though. Good post Redneck.

I don't recall what he said about UFOs and Aliens in the Mystery Babylon series, but Cooper did go down the UFO path for a short time, only to come out the other side with the view that it was all Government disinfo to hide their own technology and to keep the people on edge. Sometimes the only way to properly research something is to entrench yourself in it until you start to scrutinize it to the point where you can categorically dismiss it as BS.

I think he had to treat UFO and Alien theories with an open mind until he could prove otherwise to himself.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:50 pm

Looky Looky what I scored last night:

I got it at a place I found in Toronto called Conspiracy Culture, cool little bookstore:
http://conspiracyculture.com/

I went there to give them some copies of my choose-your-own-adventure book.

Then I went to see my good friend's wife perform at a cool Egyptian Dance show:
that's her, she has a Master's degree in Dance and Music or something, and is one of the top Egyptian performers around. Her and my friend own a school in Toronto, this was their student performance. They also had some professional guests come, and of course she did a few numbers as well (she is awesome):

Good night

I look forward to going through the book.
RIP Bill Cooper

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:17 am

^^^ Awesome bookstore, wow.

So did you read the book?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:16 pm

^ No but I have listened to many many hours of Cooper reading from it and discussing the content. I think there is a whole audiobook actually, if that's right I've likely listened to the whole thing. Though the book does have tons more in it for sure, there are tons of pages with photos and scanned documents etc to read.

I am not an avid reader, but I can listen to shit all day when I have work.

Actually I can't find it now, wtf. I have a bad habit of lending books out to people then forgetting who I lent them to

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:26 am

Apart from it's historical value, I think we've missed the boat on the relevance of it.

It is amazing to look back on some of the things that he said which have become true, but because it's so old, it really doesn't offer any wow factor for people who have been researching this shit for ages.

It's like, oh the Federal Reserve is a scam? Mainstream media is full of crap? No shit.

That's why I recommend his Mystery Babylon series over anything else he did. It's purely historical and will always be extremely relevant to any member of the CT world at any time in the future.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:32 am

Masato wrote:Looky Looky what I scored last night:

I got it at a place I found in Toronto called Conspiracy Culture, cool little bookstore:
http://conspiracyculture.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;this.target='_blank';" rel="nofollow

I went there to give them some copies of my choose-your-own-adventure book.

Then I went to see my good friend's wife perform at a cool Egyptian Dance show:
that's her, she has a Master's degree in Dance and Music or something, and is one of the top Egyptian performers around. Her and my friend own a school in Toronto, this was their student performance. They also had some professional guests come, and of course she did a few numbers as well (she is awesome):

Good night

I look forward to going through the book.
RIP Bill Cooper

That's awesome
I have to check that book store out some time

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”