Hollywood's Casting Couch: Satan's Playground

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Hollywood's Casting Couch: Satan's Playground

Postby Masato » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:58 pm

Luigi wrote:^Another clear propaganda element I saw in Maleficent is the empowerment of women and the demonization of men. Spoilers fenceforth, dont read if you plan to see it: The movie is sleeping beauty except they made the heroic main character guy turn evil and the dark queen become the hero. Then sleeping beauty couldnt be woken by the kiss of the prince and was only woken when the dark queen kissed her because that was true love. Our world is really getting flipped upside down. Im pretty sure her name literally means "characterized by making evil" lol

^ Great catch, Luigi - the exact same elements were in FROZEN not a few months before. (themes of women only needing each other and not men... male roles being ridiculed etc)

You can see in the picture I posted above, - that is a DUDE in DRAG. Look at the kids' faces lol

I am all for breaking traditional male-dominated paternal culture traps, promoting gay rights etc but I don't see this pattern we are noticing as just about that, this is something different at its root and it does not resonate well imo. Disney is not the only one doing this, there is a definite trend of challenging traditional gender roles in the minds of children going on right now, it is very strange.

So far I can only speculate at to why/where we are being led, I have some theories but time will tell

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:16 pm

Masato wrote:
Luigi wrote:^Another clear propaganda element I saw in Maleficent is the empowerment of women and the demonization of men. Spoilers fenceforth, dont read if you plan to see it: The movie is sleeping beauty except they made the heroic main character guy turn evil and the dark queen become the hero. Then sleeping beauty couldnt be woken by the kiss of the prince and was only woken when the dark queen kissed her because that was true love. Our world is really getting flipped upside down. Im pretty sure her name literally means "characterized by making evil" lol

^ Great catch, Luigi - the exact same elements were in FROZEN not a few months before. (themes of women only needing each other and not men... male roles being ridiculed etc)

You can see in the picture I posted above, - that is a DUDE in DRAG. Look at the kids' faces lol

I am all for breaking traditional male-dominated paternal culture traps, promoting gay rights etc but I don't see this pattern we are noticing as just about that, this is something different at its root and it does not resonate well imo. Disney is not the only one doing this, there is a definite trend of challenging traditional gender roles in the minds of children going on right now, it is very strange.

So far I can only speculate at to why/where we are being led, I have some theories but time will tell

I think its just that the counter culture movement was so impacting and power that society doesnt know how or when to stop. It doesnt bother me much when I see it in media, but it sucks that its being taught to children in governments institutions(elementary schools). Im all for equal rights, but I feel like things are going too far.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:56 am

It could also be prepping for Hillary Clinton to win 2016

Watch for her to start making statements/photo ops regarding these issues. If you don't vote for her you are a brutish hateful man-beast!

fungi

Postby fungi » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:56 pm

^ Fuck, if she comes into power, it'll only confirm two things, imo:

1. Presidency is a hereditary title in the US (father to son to grandson, uncle to nephew, husband to wife, and all kinds of freaky "family" perverted combinations, that are prevalent among the "elite")

2. The next "liberation" was is on the way. SOON.

p.s. IDK, but I suspect she and Billy participated in all kinds of freaky, occult rituals, possible involving sex, and maybe, even buttseks for Billy. who knows?

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”