TARTARIA Erased History (?)

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: TARTARIA Erased History (?)

Postby Masato » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:27 pm

Crrow777's take on it:

I found this other guy on Twitter that is digging up some cool stuff. I'll try to post later

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:49 pm

This is supposedly a link to an authentic CIA document from 1957, outlining details of the hidden history, specifically in RUSSIA.

I just started going through it and for anyone who is interested in 20th century Russian history (Tasrs, Bolsheviks etc) this will be a treat.

I gotta split but archiving here, I am looking forward to going through this carefully

https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CI ... 0002-6.pdf

PS: I haven't been posting here lately, but the content I've been seeing on this topic appears to be growing exponentially. The amount of buildings in the west that repeat the same impossible pattern are simply stunning.

If I haven't already posted, people seem to agree that a channel called MY LUNCH BREAK is the most actively digging, but who knows.
MY LUNCH BREAK
check it out

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:14 pm

^^^ UPDATE

I just read through it. Super interesting

Basically describes how when Bolshevism started rising in Russia, there were many different ethno-states, with their own languages, religions etc. Bolsheviks promised all these groups autonomy, freedom of religion, freedom of language, freedom to set up their own ethno-communities etc. But then when the Bolsheviks got in power they stabbed everyone in the back and ethnically cleansed the whole country, making everything Russian, and uniform. They squashed out languages, burned all the mosques, made it impossible for any of these cultures to continue.

Among these ethno-states that were wiped out is specifically mention TARTARS. The document explains hoe the ENTIRE HISTORY of the Tartars was prioritized to be COMPLETELY ERASED. No trace of it could be left.

It does not however, allude to anything specific about the Tartars themselves; whether it was a grand empire of worth, or some smaller clans of peasants etc. I am not sure why those on the Tartaria bandwagon have connected this CIA document with the notion that the Tartars were the head of a world-wide advanced civilization. However if the erasing of the history was indeed complete as intended, who knows what it may have entailed?

Also interesting is apparently there were tons of MUSLIMS in Russia at the turn of the century. Like lots. Bolsheviks/communists also promised them they would be respected but then stabbed all the muslims in the back and decimated their religion, as they did with the Tartars, Christians, and anyone else not assimilated in the new Communist rule.

But don't take my work for it, lol this is from the CIA document :D

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:40 pm

I've been watching that channel my lunch break, and it is indeed excellent
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:12 pm

Canuckster wrote:I've been watching that channel my lunch break, and it is indeed excellent

Good. I thought you would enjoy it.
Yes it's really crazy.

I recently visited the Parliament buildings in Victoria BC, and sure enough it fits Lunch Break's pattern;

It is HUGE, and BEAUTIFUL, with all kinds of little details adorning everything, symbolism all over it.
Supposedly built in 4 years, INCLUDING all the planning, contracting, and shipping/gathering of supplies. I figure it would take at least a year to just get all of that together, which leaves only 3 years to actually construct in the 1890s.
When I was there I roughly divided it into 3 or even 4 equal parts, and then tried to estimate how each part only took 1 year to construct, and it seemed absolutely impossible. Divide each of those part by 12 months, and behold what they were able to build in just 1 month. It seems staggeringly absurd.

Supposedly the huge stones were brought from quarries over 100kms away, at a time when the geography was rugged and there were few roads, no trains. Huge stones also supposedly brought all the way from Italy, in 1890's

Not to mention all the statues and carvings that had to be commissioned, there are dozens of masterful sculptures embedded into the exterior.

I did not go inside it was closed, but I imagine the inside is just as spectacular. I bet there are huge paintings and murals that could only have been painted AFTER construction was done.

Basically ZERO construction photos of the whole thing.
All old photos I've found, the building is already there, done, already looking old.

It was also built supposedly by a 25 year old kid with no real experience, it was his first commission. Yet over 100 years later there it stands, perfect, everything tight AF. You'd think there would be a million mistakes doing something of that size/complexity for your first time.
And yet it's perfect.
Yes, he got the commission through a 'contest' (same pattern)
I was wondering how a 25 year old would not only have so much mastery of architecture, but also of symbology to choose all the symbols and statues and human iconic figures adorned all over it. Surely each one of them has a rich history of some sort.
The architect was also murdered under mysterious/suspicious circumstances.

Supposedly just a few years later he built the Empress Hotel next door, which I think there are construction photos, but relative to the Parliament buildings it is way simpler, and looks WAY newer. The Parliament buildings look super aged comparatively, like 100 years+ more aged, yet they were supposed to have built roughly the same time.

IF we are to follow the Lunch Break theory, which suggests that all the domes and spires were energy-collectors, then the statue on the top of the main dome is not original.
I am doubting that the pathetic obelisk outside is also not original.

Very weird IMO

PS: This is another channel on Twitter I follow that keeps flooding my feed with more examples of this pattern. Over and over and over again.

He's a bit over-confident in his theories imo, which I don't like, but he does bring amazing examples and trippy photos every day from around the world.

Check him out: DystopiaNow!

https://twitter.com/scumbunker

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:10 pm

Remember when you went to city hall asking about who put that obelisk up in your town and theytold you they held a contest? Same shit going on today
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:20 pm

Canuckster wrote:Remember when you went to city hall asking about who put that obelisk up in your town and theytold you they held a contest? Same shit going on today

yeah except that obelisk is a piece of shit, and was actually made by who they said it was made by.

If Lunch Break is correct, the obelisk by the parliament buildings in Vic was added after the fact by stone masons with 1/millionth the skill of whoever made the main stuff.

If it was really the same architects you'd think it would be more impressive.

The statue of Queen Victoria out front, and the statue of 'Captain Vancouver' on the top spire are also blasphemy, if Lunch Break's theories hold any water.

Interesting stuff, I'm really not sure what to make of it all.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:38 pm

Masato wrote:Crrow777's take on it:

I found this other guy on Twitter that is digging up some cool stuff. I'll try to post later

This is a decent intro vid to the concepts, only 5 mins.
Finally watched it

Just the tip of the iceberg though, there is so much more to this stuff than just these 'World Fairs' (which are already bizarre)

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:59 pm

Yeah, this topic definitely piqued my interest.

And as we all know. Academic history is bullshit

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”