Megaterio Llamas

Re: Hyper-perversion of KIDS &society

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:08 am

el rey del mambo

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:00 pm

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:02 pm

^in less than 10 minutes that interesting talk educates one on when/where all this nefarious business began!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:22 pm

This is a weird speech

On one hand, he turns up his rhetoric to the absolute maximum and just finishes with all trans people more harshly than maybe anyone in the public eye. 'Hate crimes' and 'micro-aggressions' galore, lol

On the other hand, by the end of the speech, it may be the most compassionate speech I've ever heard on the issue.

I think he may be on to something; a compassionate movement to help trans kids ACTUALLY 'be themselves'..? Turn the concept on it's head?

I also think he's the first to openly call out trans kids as being victims of a deliberate attack on them. Says they are being used, and the people who made them transition don't actually give a fuck about them. I think this needs to be said more.

Harsh but interesting vid:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:53 pm

Tell me this will make sense and not damage young children:

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:14 am

Masato wrote:Hey all

Seeing SO much lately from every corner trying to over-sexualize children and encourage them towards LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ/Trans/Pedo themes.

It's in the schools. It's in entertainment. It's getting worse.

What the fuck is this all about???????

I am so happy my kids are old enough/past puberty when this is starting to kick in. If I had young kids right now I think I would find this even more terrifying. If I had a primary teacher trying to pass this stuff to my toddlers I would be absolutely livid.

They ARE coming for your children, make no mistake about it.

This IS part of a larger agenda, and YES it is all connected with other bizarre trending agendas as facets of a single over-arching ideology.

It IS ALREADY leading to an attempt to ultimately normalize pedophilia.

Many of us saw this coming and predicted these trends but it's really kicking into high gear right now, they are going for it full steam ahead, gates are open this should be obvious to anyone paying attention.

Anyways just wanted to start a thread to archive examples of this and hopefully make sense of it and find ways to support some sensible resistance. thx

Mas, this stuff is nothing new. In fact, it's 100-year-old cultural policy from the early revolutionary period of the Soviet Union.

Check out the ten-minute clip from Vladimir Putin's speech at the Valdai Club I posted a few days ago in another thread. He touches on this topic:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8116

It was a brilliant speech followed by a long question-and-answer period with the media that went on for a couple of hours I think. If I haven't already posted the entire speech and Q&A here I should.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:51 am

el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:34 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:

Seeing SO much lately from every corner trying to over-sexualize children and encourage them towards LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ/Trans/Pedo themes.

I am so happy my kids are old enough/past puberty when this is starting to kick in. If I had young kids right now I think I would find this even more terrifying. If I had a primary teacher trying to pass this stuff to my toddlers I would be absolutely livid.

This IS part of a larger agenda, and YES it is all connected with other bizarre trending agendas as facets of a single over-arching ideology.

Many of us saw this coming and predicted these trends but it's really kicking into high gear right now, they are going for it full steam ahead, gates are open this should be obvious to anyone paying attention.

Anyways just wanted to start a thread to archive examples of this and hopefully make sense of it and find ways to support some sensible resistance. thx

Mas, this stuff is nothing new. In fact, it's 100-year-old cultural policy from the early revolutionary period of the Soviet Union.

Check out the ten-minute clip from Vladimir Putin's speech at the Valdai Club I posted a few days ago in another thread. He touches on this topic:

It was a brilliant speech followed by a long question-and-answer period with the media that went on for a couple of hours I think. If I haven't already posted the entire speech and Q&A here I should.

Yes I was going to requote that post in this thread actually, it's super relevant.

Interesting little history lesson, I admire Putin for having the sincerity to criticize the history of his own land

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:26 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:

Is there an English translation of the Q&A?

I would love to see that

I'll look but if you have a link please share

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:54 am

Masato wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

Is there an English translation of the Q&A?

I would love to see that

I'll look but if you have a link please share

This is the one from last fall - 2022.

This is the one from which the excerpt above from taken, it caused screaming hysterical butthurt in the West :lol: - 2021.

Watch the second one first, but enjoy both.
el rey del mambo

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”