Brilliant Joe Rogan Podcast w/ Censored/Fired CNN Journalist

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Brilliant Joe Rogan Podcast w/ Censored/Fired CNN Journalist

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:08 pm

Brilliant episode of Joe Rogan's podcast with censored/fired CNN journalist Amber Lyon.

Many important and relevant issues of the state of the political/military/media world. Joe gets distracted around the 40 minute mark, but they get it back on track... and Joe starts hitting some serious homeruns in the latter minutes.

Amazing - Folks please recognize that mainstream media is an outright deception against you.

please wake up

http://ec.libsyn.com/p/c/b/6/cb65cf73cc ... id=5015888

fungi

Postby fungi » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:50 pm

Nice podcast. I do think that Joe doesn't go deep enough though. He still has some of the "rosy" glasses left on, it's much worse than discussed, IMO.

p.s. I freaking loved his pro-mushroom push. Hilarious!!!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:38 pm

^ good call. I think sometimes Joe doesn't want to go completely 'off the deep end' for fear of losing too many fans. Many issues like 911 etc he tries to play both sides of the fence when inside I think he knows damn well what direction the truth lies.

If he could seriously man up and take a stand one day he could be such a powerful voice in really making some big change in the world. Guess he still likes to be a comedian and not get too serious. Suppose I can understand this. Fighting the fight can be so bleak at times, so much good in this world to enjoy, its a hard balance to tread. I struggle with this balance myself.

But oh well, he is doing lots of good imo and getting the right discussions going. Definitely needs to be applauded. for his work.

Did you see any of the ones with Michael Ruppert? Covers some heavy shit with that dude fo sure

fungi

Postby fungi » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:42 am

I think he has too much to lose in the fight (and fans isn't the biggest part). Once you reach a certain level of success, if you back out, "they" will ruin you. He does try to bring attention to many things that many of other ppl would be scared shitless to even mention, but he can't go all the way.

I haven't seen the ones with Ruppert. will check'em out later.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”