Old Occult images all over New York City

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Flying Eye Angle

Old Occult images all over New York City

Postby Flying Eye Angle » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:14 am

Part 1-About old timey New York peoples talking to spirits, channeling the dead and getting in touch with ascended masters.

Part 2-About Madame Blavatsky's midtown occult salon, get some insight into Grand Central's mystic design, and the occult stylings of Fred F. French

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:02 am

Oh god you just opened up a HUGE can of worms... lol This is a deep area of research with much to be found.

There is more occult imagery in NYC that you can ever imagine, it is everywhere but IGNORED by any sort of mainstream media/cuture.
I'll come post in a few days (busy today, out with the fam tomorrow) :)

Its so weird how occult religion(s) are such a cornerstone of our western culture, while nearly everyone within western culture is completely unaware of it.

Occult philosophy is the foundation for almost every institution of power for the western/anglo elite, yet we are never told. It is all around us yet we never see, they never show their true beliefs or how they interact with their behaviours.

Gonna check these out though this afternoon, thanks FEA! I love this kind of investigation

Awesome thread, this has potential

glenrod

Postby glenrod » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:39 pm

I will check this out later, love stuff like this!

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:18 am

you dont have to go to new york to find this, travel around cities like toronto and mississauga, hamilton and you will find it too.

edit**

good old henry makow, never lets me down.

http://henrymakow.com/2013/12/We-are-Su ... ccult.html
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:25 am

ho ho ho, merry christmas

heres a lovely example in mississauga at airport rd and derry rd

https://www.google.ca/maps/@43.706212,- ... _AP2RA!2e0
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:38 am

this isnt local, but it is relevant

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:32 pm

Yeah, once you start looking for symbols around you start to see them everywhere in plain site.

I was at Hamilton City Hall recently, there are owls overlooking the Parking lot.

Burlington Performing Arts Centre just put a fucking obelisk at the front doors lol

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:43 pm

Masato wrote:Yeah, once you start looking for symbols around you start to see them everywhere in plain site.

I was at Hamilton City Hall recently, there are owls overlooking the Parking lot.

Burlington Performing Arts Centre just put a fucking obelisk at the front doors lol

pics?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:22 pm

Peter Powling; ‘Spiral Stella’, 16 ft high x 30 inches wide, sky reflecting bronze obelisk.

I took pics of the owls in Hamilton but they are on a crappy phone and I don't know how to get them on my comp, lol

Go to the parking lot and look up. The owls are looking down. They are not placed to be seen, I bet 99% of people there have never noticed.

There is also a good sculpture INSIDE Hamilton City Hall, I'll see if I can dig it up

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:23 pm

halton is heavily controlled by masons.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”