Lin Wood

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Lin Wood

Postby Masato » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:50 pm

I never heard of this guy but apparently he has enough credentials to get mainstream attention, suddenly dude started claiming that he has the actual key to the video evidence of the international pedo trafficking ring. Accusing several major key players right now, dropping BOMBS and threatening that all the evidence is about to be dropped.

His Twitter was on fire and now it is gone. Don't know where he is currently posting from.

Has caught my attention. I have learned to not get overexcited but at the same time I have thought this issue was super important for a long time and if someone of influence is calling it out at this level it should be very exciting news.

It's strange we sat in the dark as CTers for so long, now its all blowing up everywhere in the mainstream yet we're all like meh lol
Is this the shit we have not been waiting for??

My days are busy, but this shit has potential worth keeping an eye on.

Shit is moving fast

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:03 pm

Here are some of his twitter storm that brought him down:

etc

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:13 pm

Lin Wood mentions Isaac Kappy, says for some reason Kappy actually had the files or encryption key or whatever at some point.

Claims proof connecting to murders of Scalia and Seth Rich

Also talks about the mysterious 'envelopes' from GHW Bush's funeral, started the talk about how Pence received one too.

Crazy shit, yo.

Is he really blowing the whistle on all this? Are we seeing the truth actually begin to crack open?
Or is he a distraction that will come up empty and discredited?

Enjoy the show :D

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”