Satanist Hunting

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
User avatar
Illuminat3d0ne
Posts: 544
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:26 am
Reputation: 243

Re: Satanist Hunting

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:55 pm

Canuckster wrote:He's likely a freemason and a Satanist. No one puts that kind of symbolism into their architecture without it having meaning. That house would be harder to sell to someone like that and wouldn't have as much value as a more contemporary home.

Freemason would be my guess, the inverted pentagram is used in the order of the Eastern star and is extremely common in lodges

They could just be Dutch lol, the inverted pentagram is on the flag of a Dutch city

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 14516
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 6750

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:00 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Masato wrote:Wow, here is the real estate listing

http://invidiata.com/burlington-real-es ... d-crescent

More pentagrams in the windows, shapes of tables etc:

windows, and another gate on the left:
Image

little 5-sided glass table;
Image

Windows:
Image




its actually a damn nice house, lol

Just think it's weird to make such a specific architectural choice. IMHO Satanists exist, and among the wealthy..

Wonder if its possible to find the owner's name/bio

That's a beautiful home, definitely something up with the obvious pentagram but I will remind you pentagrams by themselves are not always satanic

I guess we have define Satanism but I personally do not consider wicka or neopaganism Satanism but in the west we do usually associate anything other than abrahamic religions as satanic


Totally.

I just think that real satanism does actually exist, especially among the wealthy and powerful.

The dude must have some attachment to 5 sided things, perhaps he has other reasons for this

I don't think however when we find pentagrams in high places that its just coincidence or aesthetics. Pentagon Military HQ for example, layout of DC streets, I could go on how prevalent this symbol is, and in my very humble opinion when seen in places/on people of power I think it is usually this.

It is a damn nice house though, lol :D

I've just been driving past it for years and wanted finally to have a look. The fact that its for sale with potential open houses I find tempting.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 14516
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 6750

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:46 pm

Canuckster wrote:Maybe we go in, have a look, we'll bring my jag so they think we have $ and then hit the realtor with a significantly reduced offer because we have to cleanse the place, remove all the satanic symbolism and have a priest come in and bless the place lol.


LOL just read this now

dude that is hilarious and even worth considering lolol

We'll make a fake documentary crew, get some video equipment etc

hilarious

User avatar
Illuminat3d0ne
Posts: 544
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:26 am
Reputation: 243

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:13 am

Masato wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Masato wrote:Wow, here is the real estate listing

http://invidiata.com/burlington-real-es ... d-crescent

More pentagrams in the windows, shapes of tables etc:

windows, and another gate on the left:
Image

little 5-sided glass table;
Image

Windows:
Image




its actually a damn nice house, lol

Just think it's weird to make such a specific architectural choice. IMHO Satanists exist, and among the wealthy..

Wonder if its possible to find the owner's name/bio

That's a beautiful home, definitely something up with the obvious pentagram but I will remind you pentagrams by themselves are not always satanic

I guess we have define Satanism but I personally do not consider wicka or neopaganism Satanism but in the west we do usually associate anything other than abrahamic religions as satanic


Totally.

I just think that real satanism does actually exist, especially among the wealthy and powerful.

The dude must have some attachment to 5 sided things, perhaps he has other reasons for this

I don't think however when we find pentagrams in high places that its just coincidence or aesthetics. Pentagon Military HQ for example, layout of DC streets, I could go on how prevalent this symbol is, and in my very humble opinion when seen in places/on people of power I think it is usually this.

It is a damn nice house though, lol :D

I've just been driving past it for years and wanted finally to have a look. The fact that its for sale with potential open houses I find tempting.

First off I agree its a bad ass house and checking it out isn't a bad idea at all

I do think Satanism in the way you mean does exist, I just don't consider everyone who has a pentagram or likes a pentagram a Satanist

I don't consider everyone who practices Magik or even takes an interest in somebody like a crowly or thelema to be Satanists in the sense that I think you mean because I think there is a nefarious intent with the way you refer to it and I don't think all of those people have that intent

It wouldn't surprise me if the person who owns that house is a freemason

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 6161
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3348

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:17 am

I have more than just a passing interest in Crowley.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 14516
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 6750

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:03 pm

Som-Pong wrote:I have more than just a passing interest in Crowley.


Well he is deserving of interest, that's for sure. I love to hear stories of Crowley, and try to understand whatever he was figuring out. Illuminat3d0ne is right that these sort of things don't necessarily = evil satanism. But in another perhaps more broader sense they kinda do imo lol

Question is how far to actually take Crowley's systems or Magick into one's own actual practise. I think there are a variety of prices to pay for it, better weigh the costs and benefits

User avatar
Illuminat3d0ne
Posts: 544
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:26 am
Reputation: 243

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:40 pm

Masato wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:I have more than just a passing interest in Crowley.


Well he is deserving of interest, that's for sure. I love to hear stories of Crowley, and try to understand whatever he was figuring out. Illuminat3d0ne is right that these sort of things don't necessarily = evil satanism. But in another perhaps more broader sense they kinda do imo lol

Question is how far to actually take Crowley's systems or Magick into one's own actual practise. I think there are a variety of prices to pay for it, better weigh the costs and benefits

I don't really disagree but even people that subscribe to "satanic" religions are not necessarily evil imo

You can definitely follow that left hand path down as low as it goes and at that point I do agree they fall into the Satanism that we are talking about but there are plenty of people who are satanic who don't do so for nefarious reasons, it's just what they believe in or have been indoctrinated by, just like somebody who is Christian and goes to church or read a book to be indoctrinated

I just find anyone associated with Crowley or that studies his religion are referred to as Satanists when I feel the basic principles of thelema are good (depending on perspective like any religion really), they are principles I've incorporated into my own life

I like the idea of do what thou wilt and love is the law, love under will
I think it's important to do what you have to do to make yourself happy, I think Crowley took this way too far as I believe in limits and that once you get to the point he did, you aren't really making yourself happy, you're moreso locked into a trance of pushing further
I think love is extremely important but if you are not happy, you must move on whether there is love there are not

At this point in time to do ritual Magik isn't even hard, you can go get animal blood from any Butcher shop around town, there is no need for sacaficial shit anymore, when you take steps further than required like actually performing a sacafice, or you are trying to reach demons for nefarious means, they absolutely fall into evil Satanism, I just don't think even most "satanic" people or people who are into the occult are evil, I would agree elites who subscribe to these things are doing so for nefarious means and do consider them evil

I find most people who are into this whole good vs evil stuff are from two partys, either they subscribe to an Abrahamic religion or are and evil satanic person and both of those parties are biased and consider themselves the good ones, from my point of view, they're both evil

With this in mind, should we be considering those who follow Abrahamic religions and have been indoctrinated by lies evil as well?

I definitely think there is something up with that house though :)

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 14516
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 6750

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:19 pm

Did Crowley say that 'love is the law'?

that seems out of sorts with what I've heard of him.

That's my point actually, I am starting to think we are either living in love (respect for unity of all things/diminishing of ego), or we are living for self (dividing against with things/feeding ego). Like 2 different directions of magnetism or something like that, attract or repel...

Crowley and magick etc I think is the art of doing the latter. It may work, but it moves us away from love, away from unity/God. Its like 2 different directions. You can call one satanic if you like, may not be the best definition of the term.

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 5955
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2881

Postby Canuckster » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:19 pm

I believe Crowley said "do what you wilt shall be the whole of the law"

He may have said love is the law as well but I've never seen it, and i've in no way read enough of his writings to confirm it.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 14516
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 6750

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:17 pm

Canuckster wrote:I believe Crowley said "do what you wilt shall be the whole of the law"

He may have said love is the law as well but I've never seen it, and i've in no way read enough of his writings to confirm it.


I would be surprised. Love (universal love not romantic love) is the antithesis of what I think Crowley was after.


Return to “The Grand Chessboard”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests