Satanist Hunting

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Canuckster

Re: Satanist Hunting

Postby Canuckster » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:14 am

Masato wrote:So there's this house on my town with blatant pentagram shapes built into the architecture.

Just found it on Google maps, apparently it's up for sale.

Canuckster, we should go to an Open House and check it out, see what else we see

fucking right, we'll pretend we're gay.........they'll let us into the inner sanctum then.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:17 am

Masato wrote:I would love to just ask him what's the deal with the pentagrams? Why does he like them and use them so much?

Maybe he would have a cool answer. Or not

Unless hes there for the showing, most people wouldn't be there for that. So you're unlikely to be able to speak to him directly.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:42 am

Canuckster wrote:
Masato wrote:I would love to just ask him what's the deal with the pentagrams? Why does he like them and use them so much?

Maybe he would have a cool answer. Or not

Unless hes there for the showing, most people wouldn't be there for that. So you're unlikely to be able to speak to him directly.

How big of a stretch you think it is that all his pentagram architecture = satanism?

Seems crazy but then again not really lol

those custom gates are freaky

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:13 am

He's likely a freemason and a Satanist. No one puts that kind of symbolism into their architecture without it having meaning. That house would be harder to sell to someone like that and wouldn't have as much value as a more contemporary home.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:35 am

we should go pretend we are very attracted to the symbolism, play character see what we can learn, lol

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:43 am

Maybe we go in, have a look, we'll bring my jag so they think we have $ and then hit the realtor with a significantly reduced offer because we have to cleanse the place, remove all the satanic symbolism and have a priest come in and bless the place lol.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:47 am

3262 Lakeland Cr

3 +2+6+2=13

fuck this clown

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:50 am

Google maps has this place on street view still showing for sale. i don't know how long it's been for sale, but its directly across from the Burlington water treatment plant. Going to be a hard sell

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:23 am

Canuckster wrote:Google maps has this place on street view still showing for sale. i don't know how long it's been for sale, but its directly across from the Burlington water treatment plant. Going to be a hard sell

not if there's secret dungeons an tunnels an shit

'water treatment plant'

:D

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:48 pm

Masato wrote:Wow, here is the real estate listing

http://invidiata.com/burlington-real-es ... d-crescent

More pentagrams in the windows, shapes of tables etc:

windows, and another gate on the left:

little 5-sided glass table;

Windows:

its actually a damn nice house, lol

Just think it's weird to make such a specific architectural choice. IMHO Satanists exist, and among the wealthy..

Wonder if its possible to find the owner's name/bio

That's a beautiful home, definitely something up with the obvious pentagram but I will remind you pentagrams by themselves are not always satanic

I guess we have define Satanism but I personally do not consider wicka or neopaganism Satanism but in the west we do usually associate anything other than abrahamic religions as satanic

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”