Donald VS Joe TONIGHT! lol

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Donald VS Joe TONIGHT! lol

Postby Masato » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:19 pm

Canuckster wrote:I don't blame trump for a his performance, the guys was basically debating two people there. Not to mention Wallace giving Biden all kinds of leeway.

Let's not forget trump is not a politician,

Yeah I didn't watch but I figured whoever was doing the moderating would for sure be super bias against Trump and give him all the shit questions. Did they accuse him of racism? lol

Did Biden's involvement (and son's involvement) with Ukraine come up?

Did Trump have any bombs to drop that would make the Q folks happy?

I'm seeing some questionable frames being slung around on Twitter suggesting that Biden was hiding a mic

And yes, Trump is a politician. I will cheer for Trump in this election but yes they are both liars and scum, lol

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:24 pm

There was ample evidence of Biden hiding a Mic in his expressions and body language. No bombs dropped, some accusations but nothing like what he did to hilary
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:02 pm

el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:43 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:

I saw another weird clip where something was attached to his hand or wrist.

Other less believable suggestions that he was reading from some teleprompter contact lens tech

I'll post if I see it again

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:45 pm

bahahahah

This is the most entertaining election ever
It's become all so absurd lol what can you do after a point but laugh

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:52 am

Masato wrote:
Canuckster wrote:I don't blame trump for a his performance, the guys was basically debating two people there. Not to mention Wallace giving Biden all kinds of leeway.

Let's not forget trump is not a politician,

Yeah I didn't watch but I figured whoever was doing the moderating would for sure be super bias against Trump and give him all the shit questions. Did they accuse him of racism? lol

Did Biden's involvement (and son's involvement) with Ukraine come up?

Did Trump have any bombs to drop that would make the Q folks happy?

I'm seeing some questionable frames being slung around on Twitter suggesting that Biden was hiding a mic

And yes, Trump is a politician. I will cheer for Trump in this election but yes they are both liars and scum, lol

Definitely biased, Wallace was awful

You'll see them taking the sound bit of trump saying stand down and stand by but leave out him immediately telling Wallace that yes he does condemn white supremacy and asking which group they are referring to so he could call them out (since they consider everyone other than themselves white supremacists) and then he says the sound bite

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:55 am

Masato wrote:bahahahah

This is the most entertaining election ever
It's become all so absurd lol what can you do after a point but laugh

This is straight out of dazed and confused

I thought we were in the 80s (Regan:Trump actor presidents), not the 70s

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:59 pm

Anybody watch the Pence/Kamala debate last night?

I didn't, but curious how it turned out and what people's perceptions of it were. I had a psychic premonition in the middle of the night that Pence scored some 10-8 rounds but I need to verify :D

Never really listened to Pence much to be honest, don't know how good of a speaker he his, he's usually pretty quiet. I would think the best strategy would be to let Kamala just blab until she inevitably spills something ridiculous

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:46 pm

Masato wrote:Anybody watch the Pence/Kamala debate last night?

I didn't, but curious how it turned out and what people's perceptions of it were. I had a psychic premonition in the middle of the night that Pence scored some 10-8 rounds but I need to verify :D

Never really listened to Pence much to be honest, don't know how good of a speaker he his, he's usually pretty quiet. I would think the best strategy would be to let Kamala just blab until she inevitably spills something ridiculous

I did not watch either, however from what I did hear about it, this is pretty much what happened.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:35 pm

Masato wrote:Anybody watch the Pence/Kamala debate last night?

I watched and although I'm not a pence fan because of just how right wing he is, he fucking killed it, incredible speaker

He destroyed that woman hahaha it was so bad, the moderator was pretty good this time but did let kamala off of a lot of questions, she wouldn't answer anything

She tried to go after trump with white Supremecy, Corona and all the regular bullshit and completely exposed it as lies and turned it all around to look negative on Biden

Like pence pointing out kamala record of sending blacks to prison for Marijuana and then laughing because she smoked weed too, one of the viruses that came when Biden was vice had many times more people become infected and thank God it wasn't as deadly as Corona has been, then going into Biden and Harris opposing trump banning flights from China which the doctors say saved millions of live

Then he brought out the big guns and something I honestly had no idea about, Biden voted against the raid on bin laden, I don't see that looking good for him

I wish he would have brought up kamala herself calling Biden a racist and that she believed bidens rape victims account, that would have been the cherry on the cake but oh well

Trump needs to just let pence do all of his talking, I was very impressed and don't even like the fucking guy, I'd recommend watching it

Edit:there was a lot more he brought up too that I'm forgetting, bringing up bidens history of plagerism, kamala trying to block evidence that would prove a man on death row was innocent, he was professional as fuck about it too

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”