Israel Supreme Court Architecture

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Israel Supreme Court Architecture

Postby Masato » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:24 pm

Hey all

Here is a short video, celebrating the art, architecture, and symbolic meanings of the Israeli Supreme Court building:

Ironically, they seemed to have missed or forgotten to mention the gigantic fucking all seeing eye in the pyramid embedded in the main center's roof. I would have thought that would probably be a ket part of the 'art, architecture, and symbolic meanings' of the building.

and the obelisk out front:

and the fact that it was designed directly via Rothschilds initiative:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:27 pm

LOLOL

This is the exact same story I was given when I pressed my city hall to tell me how we ended up with an obelisk downtown:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/171292

"...while the Rothschilds donated the money for the building, they did not plan it. The architects who planned the structure – Ada Carmi-Melamed and her brother, Ram Carmi – were chosen in a competition that was held in 1986. In a book they wrote about the planning of the structure, they make no mention of Masonic ideology."

LOL

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:34 pm

I bet it would be fascinating to break down the architecture, and compare to Masonic or Kabbalistic symbols and mathematics.

I have no doubt it is entirely designed with such principles in play

According to this rather annoyingly paced video ^^ there are numerous buildings surrounding it also built directly by Rothschilds and Rockefellers.

I just stumbled on this now and have to get back to work lol but I bet its an interesting rabbit hole.

Lets examine it

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:36 pm

Painting at the entrance of the Supreme Court – The Rothschilds with Shimon Perez and Isaac Rabin

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:38 pm

Looks interesting:

https://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersit ... eme-court/

"In Conclusion

This article barely scratches the surface of the occult symbolism of the Israeli Supreme Court. It is however clear that the building’s architecture carries important symbolism relating to spirituality and the attainment of illumination. There are no religious monuments relating to Judaism or any organized religion. The Supreme Court is a temple of the Mysteries, which are an amalgamation of pagan rituals interlaced with an esoteric interpretation of the Scriptures. The teaching of the Mysteries is reserved to members of occult secret societies, which the Rothschilds are obviously part of. The esoteric meaning of this building is concealed from the public but it unmistakably reveals to the initiates who possess real power in the world."

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:39 pm

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:32 pm

yeah, they must have held some kind of public contest to decide what kind of architecture they were going to use.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:15 pm

Canuckster wrote:yeah, they must have held some kind of public contest to decide what kind of architecture they were going to use.

lol yes that is the official story. You might be joking but you're right

Every time. They use the same cover story every time, and then then have a little documentary or a writeup about the artist's intent, and again every time they completely gloss over the most obvious symbols and meanings.

I had an almost lengthy communication with my city hall once about the obelisk I could not get them to acknowledge anything of the sort. There is a 3page artist statement on the piece, what it is what it means and why it won the 'contest' lol but nowhere does it mention that it is an obelisk.

Hilarious.

I will link some other threads here, Masonic architecture is fascinating because its hidden in plain sight, once you start to see it you see it everywhere, at almost every major location of power in the western world and beyond

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”