Timeline Map of Mystery Religion?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Timeline Map of Mystery Religion?

Postby Masato » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:11 pm

Hey all

This is most likely fabricated to fit the Tree of Life symbol, but nonetheless it does provide some interesting dates, relationships, and food for thought or possible search terms to explore.

Seems to be oldest at the top, newest at the bottom:

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:12 pm

What does Mithraism have to do with Akenaten? What do the Khazars have to do with Tutmose IV?

Is there evidence for Templars preserving or resurrecting a cult of Saturn? From what I remember their weido thing was Bathomet.

This is actually a pretty cool image/diagram with some good info but some of it is clearly forced and focusing on dramatic spooky stuff to catch peoples attention. The big piece of the puzzle they are missing is the process of economic integration of early medieval Jewish communities into the state infrastructure of Europe. The void seems to be simply filled by "Khazars" because lets be honest, they have a cool story you can quickly google. In truth the Khazars were annihilated by the combined pressure of Rus and Turkic groups. The missing link they are looking for lies in the ashes of Rome.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:23 pm

Luigi wrote:What does Mithraism have to do with Akenaten? What do the Khazars have to do with Tutmose IV?

Is there evidence for Templars preserving or resurrecting a cult of Saturn? From what I remember their weido thing was Bathomet.

This is actually a pretty cool image/diagram with some good info but some of it is clearly forced and focusing on dramatic spooky stuff to catch peoples attention. The big piece of the puzzle they are missing is the process of economic integration of early medieval Jewish communities into the state infrastructure of Europe. The void seems to be simply filled by "Khazars" because lets be honest, they have a cool story you can quickly google. In truth the Khazars were annihilated by the combined pressure of Rus and Turkic groups. The missing link they are looking for lies in the ashes of Rome.

Wow better response than I expected, lol

Love having you on this board, Luigi :D

I don't think the Khazars died out, I have a working theory that they survived and changed clothes a few times, moved north into Russia and east into Europe, and are a main root of much of today's power structure. But my theories are half baked and amateur as fuck, so I do appreciate the info you bring to the table.

For sure the tree of life structure was forced. Still interesting nonetheless, like you pointed out it gets the viewer thinking about and questioning relationships and timelines of these differing but similar groups and events

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”