el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:49 am

el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:50 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:

I keep seeing these kind of clips. Where is that? Portland?

I don't know man its freaky because it looks like they have literally all lost their minds or something. Just behaving all animalistic on a mass scale, it makes no sense to me. I see no clear message, aim or focus, its just masses of people acting like they are all on drugs or something.

Looks like some future horror zombie shit but it's supposed to be real.

I feel sorry for those youth to be honest, they have gone so far with their emotions and hatred and thinking they are doing something great but will realize one day it made no sense and were manipulated and I don't know if they can ever come back again lol

I saw one vid they were virtue-attacking some other people and this guy straight out drop kicked a little kid in the head. That is mental these people are not behaving properly. Wonder sometimes if they may have poisoned some of the population out there to make them actually go crazy

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:54 pm

That guy from End of Days Radio I think is from Portland, or Seattle iirc

He was already apocalyptic before all this shit, now he's in the thick of it. I need to check out his podcast again see how he's doing. He texts me sometimes seems OK. I worry about that kid sometimes, wonder if he's been in any of the action there

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”