These guys worked together

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Illuminat3d0ne

Re: These guys worked together

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:31 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote: Maybe COVID was a dry run for martial law Galt?

Yup. This has been a racket from the get go. Not sure what the end game is but I see hard men donning masks.

If you look carefully the Soros out of town crew was heavily involved in this.

Wolf Blitzer admitted live on CNN that soros funds demonstrstion groups the other day

Edit: fuck me lol, I saw it the other day but apparently it's from 2018

https://twitter.com/TinFoilHatCast/stat ... 13696?s=19

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:36 pm

Som-Pong wrote:Tmmac decided to ban me for saying nuggets lol cucks

Nuggets?

Wasn't that said like every day about mcnugget

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:41 pm

penxv wrote:I saw an arrest video of Floyd where he was brought to sit against the wall and he left a baggie of white powder (likely cocaine) and the cops didn’t see it because they were focused on him. I can’t find it but I will.

This makes it more likely that his death was an OD after ingesting baggies to hide from the police. More likely that the Soros crew is capitalizing on the death video rather than staging the whole thing and also why it’s important to control all aspects when they do false flags. The cops were still negligent, but if it turns out that Floyd ultimately killed himself then all of this outrage is for nothing really.

I agree that groups are taking advantage of this but I personally think the asphyxiation is what killed him, not a chemical

I did see a video and I couldn't tell what it was, some were thinking maybe a gun but i don't think anybody is sure unfortunately

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:45 pm

penxv wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/AxiomReport/status/1267252664615624705

Gray hair. Probably a professor or some other kind of shiftless bum.

What the fuck, I thought that was a teenager at first and then it's some 40 or 50 year old guy

Mother fuckers like that give true anarchists a bad name

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:22 pm

You guys see the black store owners trying to get cops to help them from people looting?

The fucking cops came and started arresting the store owners thinking they were the looters for fuck sake lol

https://twitter.com/FOXLA/status/126763 ... 06656?s=19

Or the 50 or 60 (maybe even more) people who a guy let into his house and basically got held hostage by the police in a house in DC until 6am

Some will say that they were out past curfew so it's understandable, to that id ask how I was able to watch a live stream from outside the house the entire time and the cops didn't arrest the person filming, his friends, or the other people who were there

Coos even tried lying saying that somebody called 911 from inside the house saying they needed help, obviously so that they could get into the house to arrest the people inside

Thankfully there was a live stream on ig that had a live going so I got to see and hear their full experience as well

Cops then tried to use corona virus to have people forced out, then they remembered that that state is in phase one which allows groups in a home lol

Shit was unreal, cops had the entire fucking house surrounded at some points, we're talking like 30+ cops focused on one house for hours

we bought the guy streaming at least 7 pizzas while he was out there and even more that we got sent into the house lol (owner convinced the cops to let the pizza in, he was fucking awesome)

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:03 am

jesus christ.....................
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:10 pm

Man, these protests are only getting bigger

Did you guys see Philly and London today?

Fucking Beirut just had a protest in support of the US and fight against police brutality

My small ass town just had a march today against police brutality and it was probably the biggest march/protest I've seen in this town that wasn't organized by a school or something like that

Fucking Trudeau participated in one of the protests yesterday

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:24 am

Dan Dicks was nearly lynched by antifa in Vancouver a few days ago.

el rey del mambo

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:11 am

Jeez look at that meathead police officer in the thumbnail
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:11 pm

This mofo must have lost a bet or something...

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”