Epoch Times ??

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Epoch Times =War Propaganda

Postby Masato » Fri May 01, 2020 6:07 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:30 minutes in they talk about Epoch Times.

hey man, good find that wasn't bad.

@ 30 minutes is not just a commentary on the Epoch Times, but they are discussing a clip from the CBC, our own monopoly government propaganda voice here in Canada. Very telling. in 1 short bit they actually referred to talk of coronavirus possibly coming from a lab is alluded to 'conspiracy theories' (yes they used those words), outright call it 'misleading', and claims that 'we know, scientifically, that it's not true'.

Well its not hard to see which script the CBC is following, lol. How bias can you get?

Great find. Canadians always seem to give the CBC such high praise but whenever there is a major issue they ALWAYS tow the line 100% and never veer off script. Controlled debate news network, I've seen it over and over, it's disgusting. So sad it seems most Canadians still give the CBC high praise, but I find it hard to not see how scary it is. I watched them repeat the official narrative of 911 for years without daring to poke a toe outside that tiny box they had to adhere to. Frightening.

No major media is not without huge political bias. Bigger the org, bigger the bias. State-run media like CBC should be huge red flags. Yet here we are where all media is in the hands of a few, alarmingly agree on almost all the major issues and agendas, and yet we still allow them to define our reality for us, they still hold influence over our minds as a people.

I really think that the day we can break that trance a whole lot of progress can be made rapidly, like a dam holding back water

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue May 05, 2020 5:50 pm

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Thu May 07, 2020 6:01 am

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 07, 2020 3:04 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:

Dude that is fascinating. I'm 16 minutes in and hooked. Gotta go but will finish. CCP vs Falung Gong, wow. And CBC already picking sides. This will be a propaganda war, and I think it will be multi-layered, sub-propaganda on top of counter propaganda on top of predictive propaganda on top of misdirective propaganda etc etc. What a mess we're in for.

Also fascinating is that when I clicked the link, the first ad that came up was an EPOCH TIMES ad. A long one. Then after 15 minutes another Epoch Times ad. They are really going hard I'm seeing their ads and articles everywhere. Wonder if they have any deals with Google or YouTube etc to bump their shit to the top..?

The fact that CBC is countering this in the way they are doing is indeed a super weird puzzle. Looking forward to hearing what they have to say in the rest of the vid.

Also lol @ his story about CCP propaganda vs that Shen Yun dance troupe. Supposedly there are videos of white people off the street getting paid to read the same script criticizing the show. I looked but couldn't find. Interesting to know that show is Falun Gong anti-CCP production, explains a lot we get hammered with their flyers every year I always assumed it was a CCP production lol

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Fri May 15, 2020 10:57 am

Interview with Epoch Times dude... watching now.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat May 16, 2020 3:24 am

That Falun Gong newspaper Epoch Times is everywhere out here in Vancouver, has been for years. Actually it has had some pretty interesting stuff in it over the years, just gotta remember it's a Falun Gong publication. Christian Zionist types I know are especially fond of the paper and are constantly citing it, which is a ginourmous red flag for me. And yes, it's virulently anti CCP. This battle between CCP and Falun Gong has been hot in Vancouver for a long time.
el rey del mambo

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sat May 16, 2020 2:19 pm

I think they're like the Rebel Media or Breitbart News of the Sino-sphere. They are biased against the CCP for sure, but they're the only ones reporting on stuff that state run media would not. I like their YT channel.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat May 16, 2020 6:36 pm

China is asshoe!
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sun May 17, 2020 4:56 pm

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:49 pm

I got one a few days back
wonder how many of these "newspapers" they sent out

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”