Obama catches Corona Virus, of course.

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Chris G

Obama catches Corona Virus, of course.

Postby Chris G » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:59 pm

Barack Obama tests positive for coronavirus

WASHINGTON (USA) – Former President Barack Obama has tested positive for coronavirus.

The statesman published a statement on Sunday saying that he had tested positive on Sunday after experiencing symptoms on Saturday.

“We will be taking the time we need to rest and recuperate during a two-week isolation at home. I am blessed with a great family, and the American people, I believe we’ll stay strong and fight this invisible enemy. For now, I have chosen to focus on just getting healthy with the support of my wife,” Obama wrote.

Barack Obama and his wife, Michael began working from their Kalorama home with their daughters Malia and Sasha who are back home from college and limiting contact with others since March 14, according to the former first lady.

The former United States president says it is currently unclear how he contracted the virus.

https://w24n.com/barack-obama-tests-pos ... ronavirus/

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:46 pm

Lol of course
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Beefsteak Charlie

Postby Beefsteak Charlie » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:08 pm

kek

Chris G

Postby Chris G » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:11 pm

IMO, the amount of "celebrities" contracting this "virus" compared to plebs is the biggest red flag that this pandemic is a scam.

Funny how almost nobody knows anyone who's got the virus except celebrities.

penxv

Postby penxv » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:34 pm

Chris G wrote:IMO, the amount of "celebrities" contracting this "virus" compared to plebs is the biggest red flag that this pandemic is a scam.

Funny how almost nobody knows anyone who's got the virus except celebrities.

And none of them ever have any noticeable respiratory symptoms.

Did he cough at all... or seem unwell?

Beefsteak Charlie

Postby Beefsteak Charlie » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:11 pm

I actually know 3 people who got it. Two of them are young and now cleared. The third is over 75 and in ICU. He’s been in ICU for 2 weeks now and seems ok. None of these peeps are in my state of Florida though. Have yet to meet a Floridian who’s got Covid.

penxv

Postby penxv » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:19 pm

I've heard of people getting it too. I don't think it's entirely fake just that the response is insane if that's all it is. Gates is out here looking like he rolled the whole thing out.

And the social pressure against anti-vax mothers from other women/influencer types is so unhinged and idiotic that it has to be bankrolled. Just completely illogical. "If your kid has been vaccinated and the vaccine works like they say it does, then it shouldn't matter if some other person's kid is unvaccinated because your kid is not at risk."

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:15 pm

These high level government cases are probably just symptomatic reactions to the vaccine that one percenters have already received from Gates while they turn up the real disease heat on the rest of us.
el rey del mambo

Beefsteak Charlie

Postby Beefsteak Charlie » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:48 pm

I’d wager that none of these celebs with covid will drop dead. At most you might see one sacrificial lamb but no more.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:39 pm

I'm guessing this story is BS.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”