Obama catches Corona Virus, of course.

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
User avatar
Chris G
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:26 pm
Reputation: 26

Re: Obama catches Corona Virus, of course.

Postby Chris G » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:17 pm

“We've seen all too terribly the consequences of those who denied warnings of a pandemic,” President Obama wrote on Twitter. “We can’t afford any more consequences of climate denial. All of us, especially young people, have to demand better of our government at every level and vote this fall."


https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattperez/ ... d896ec7915

It’s just great seeing Obama still doing his best to divide the country!

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 13693
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 6271

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:22 pm

Chris G wrote:
“We've seen all too terribly the consequences of those who denied warnings of a pandemic,” President Obama wrote on Twitter. “We can’t afford any more consequences of climate denial. All of us, especially young people, have to demand better of our government at every level and vote this fall."


https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattperez/ ... d896ec7915

It’s just great seeing Obama still doing his best to divide the country!


That is an eye-opening article imo

I think a big part of all this coronashit is to increase mass obedience to authority, consensus trust in governments and the mainstream news who delivers their messages. After this is over, all those things will be propagated as necessary for global survival, we must always listen to the elites, do as they say, jump when they say jump and willingly give up our jobs, income and freedoms whenever they declare. Anyone who 'Denies'/questions the narratives, numbers, and/or instructions will increasingly be denounced as a heretic.

Try telling people right now anywhere that you think this coronashit might possibly be overblown and fear-hyped for various political gains, and you will be lynched, lol If you don't believe the WHO numbers, your government, and follow directions to the letter even if it hurts you, you are putting lives at risk and how dare you etc etc

Obama is linking up that mentality with Climate Change, where 'deniers' is also being slandered at folks who think critically and don't tow the line.

I really think this could all just be like some sort of global training/conditioning exercise, to make sure everyone obeys and follows orders, and if you don't you are not just a criminal, but are putting lives at risk and gambling with the destruction of the whole planet etc. Conform or be outcast

I'm already seeing the coronashit-climatechange connection being ramped up, I am predicting more, they will take the same psychology and start expanding it out into other areas.

User avatar
Beefsteak Charlie
Posts: 136
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:37 pm
Reputation: 42

Postby Beefsteak Charlie » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:08 pm

Masato wrote:Try telling people right now anywhere that you think this coronashit might possibly be overblown and fear-hyped for various political gains, and you will be lynched, lol If you don't believe the WHO numbers, your government, and follow directions to the letter even if it hurts you, you are putting lives at risk and how dare you etc etc


Down here in Florida it’s the opposite. 99 out of 100 peeps think this is a con job by the far left to derail Trump.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 13693
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 6271

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:02 pm

Beefsteak Charlie wrote:
Masato wrote:Try telling people right now anywhere that you think this coronashit might possibly be overblown and fear-hyped for various political gains, and you will be lynched, lol If you don't believe the WHO numbers, your government, and follow directions to the letter even if it hurts you, you are putting lives at risk and how dare you etc etc


Down here in Florida it’s the opposite. 99 out of 100 peeps think this is a con job by the far left to derail Trump.


WTF 4 realz?

fascinating

Canadians are obedient sheeps in our pens right now, no one dares step off the isolation/self economic destruction bandwagon, its getting really creepy

User avatar
Beefsteak Charlie
Posts: 136
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:37 pm
Reputation: 42

Postby Beefsteak Charlie » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:23 pm

Florida is the opposite. At least most of FL beyond the southeast tip. FL is very country down here. Public Trump support everywhere and lots of peeps legally carry guns.


Return to “The Grand Chessboard”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests