Qanon is a reboot of Publius Enigma & Operation Trust

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Chris G

Postby Chris G » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:31 pm

Very similar to two other government false-flag honeypots:

Publius Enigma was a coded message placed in the Pink Floyd album the Division Bell by BMI their record company, Pink Floyd band member Nick Mason alluded to it involving the CIA in their fanzine. The clues were then posted on usenet forums on the internet by an anonymous user.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Publius_Enigma

Soviet run fake anti-Bolshevik resistance movement.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Trust

Chris G

Postby Chris G » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:32 pm

The Soviets we proud of the ruse called Operation Trust, they even made a movie about it in the '60s.

https://letterboxd.com/film/operation-trust/

Chris G

Postby Chris G » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:38 pm

reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries: The Publius Enigma

In order to refute the ensuing scepticism, Publius agreed to provide proof of his authenticity. On 16 July 1994 he delivered a prediction:

To validate the trust of those who believe, as well as to reconcile the doubt of others, I have gone to great lengths to plan the following display of communication:

Monday, July 18 East Rutherford, New Jersey Approximately 10:30pm

Flashing white lights.

There is an enigma.

Trust. On the night of 18 July 1994, patterns in the lights on the front of the stage at the Pink Floyd concert in East Rutherford momentarily spelled out the words ENIGMA PUBLIUS.

A year after the tour, the Penet remailer service was shut down by its creator over legal threats posed to the guaranteed anonymity of its users. As a consequence, Publius was unable to further contact the newsgroup without having to once again prove his authenticity. Subsequent claims to the Publius mantle have been made since, but none have ever been officially confirmed. A substantial amount of confusion thus followed in the wake of Publius' absence, leading to confusion about whether or not the enigma was ever solved or if it even remains active.

Official Statements

In April 2005, during a book signing of his biographical work Inside Out: A Personal History of Pink Floyd, Pink Floyd drummer Nick Mason acknowledged that the Publius Enigma did exist, that it had been instigated by the record company rather than the band, and that the prize was to have been something along the lines of a "crop of trees planted in a clear cut area of forest or something to that effect."

"That was a ploy done by EMI. They had a man working for them who adored puzzles. ... He was working for EMI and suggested that a puzzle be created that could be followed on the Web. The prize was never given out. To this day it remains unresolved."

The comments made by Mason corroborate parts of a previous interview by Sean Heisler with Marc Brickman, the Floyd's lighting and production designer and the man apparently responsible for putting the "ENIGMA PUBLIUS" message in the lights at the New Jersey concert.

"...I think it really came and out of though - it came out of some guy of Washington DC, that used to be with the CIA or FBI or something that was in the encryption game. He decided he wanted to do some kind of album cover, and he started talking to Steve O'Rourke, and I think what happened was Steve O'Rourke had in his brilliant mind that he was going to try something on the internet because he had been listening to me. And he got this guy, cause if you notice a lot of this stuff can't be traced where it comes from. And I know that Dave for one thing didn't even know how to sign on."

Chris G

Postby Chris G » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:47 pm

The one Western historian who had limited access to the Trust files, John Costello, reported that they comprised thirty-seven volumes and were such a bewildering welter of double-agents, changed code names, and interlocking deception operations with "the complexity of a symphonic score", that Russian historians from the Intelligence Service had difficulty separating fact from fantasy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Trust

Enock

Postby Enock » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:28 am

I wouldn't doubt it.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:37 pm

Enock wrote:I wouldn't doubt it.

Enock my man!!

Always uplifting when I see you posting.

Sorry I changed the title of the Sanctuary, you'd left it abandoned but our good friend Edge here has been taking good care of it, and given it his won touch. At first I did not think all his science-y posts were fitting the theme, but in truth marrying spirituality with science is likely where the real magic happens :D

You are always welcome man

For those unfamiliar, Enock is one of my favourite P4P posters in forum-land eva
:D

Hope to see you around

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:11 pm

anyone still putting any faith in Qanon is being willfully ignorant to the highest degree.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:15 pm

Daglord wrote:anyone still putting any faith in Qanon is being willfully ignorant to the highest degree.

lol yepI think so too

Daglord when did you start that Trump Trojan Horse thread? Was like 5 years ago, you called it from the start bro.

The idea that the same play has been used before to curb public opinion and steer the politics is fascinating. In hindsight, this whole Trump and Q was really quite a genius play, and its only just beginning imo
The people would have surely figured things out and revolted by now imo had they not given us some false hope and acted the pied piper for all those who were starting to wake up...

Hope y'all stocked up on popcorn

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:27 pm

Masato wrote:
Daglord wrote:anyone still putting any faith in Qanon is being willfully ignorant to the highest degree.

lol yepI think so too

Daglord when did you start that Trump Trojan Horse thread? Was like 5 years ago, you called it from the start bro.

The idea that the same play has been used before to curb public opinion and steer the politics is fascinating. In hindsight, this whole Trump and Q was really quite a genius play, and its only just beginning imo
The people would have surely figured things out and revolted by now imo had they not given us some false hope and acted the pied piper for all those who were starting to wake up...

I sometimes think it may be falling apart, but could be wrong.

I've seen more pushback on the Q pysop lately, at least compared to a few years ago.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:46 pm

Daglord wrote:
Masato wrote:

lol yepI think so too

I sometimes think it may be falling apart, but could be wrong.

I've seen more pushback on the Q pysop lately, at least compared to a few years ago.

think what may be falling apart? The Trump-Q script/dupe?

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”