Site Admin

Re: CCP Historians, get in here

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:23 pm

Chris G wrote:there is a seal of solomon on the 1 yuan bill

wow, indeed:

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:29 pm

boredom is a terrible thing huh? lol
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Chris G

Postby Chris G » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:33 pm

Masato wrote:Don't mean to joke

Fantastic thread.

The idea that China could plausibly have already been assimilated long ago would sure be an interesting to mirror to hold up to what is going on today

Joke away! :lol:

Chris G

Postby Chris G » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:34 pm

Right next to Mao's head! Wow. Talk about hidden in plain sight

Chris G

Postby Chris G » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:21 pm

Masato wrote:The idea that China could plausibly have already been assimilated long ago would sure be an interesting to mirror to hold up to what is going on today

I was just reading today how the US government tried to organize a loan of GOLD to the Chinese nationalist government, but that some liberal coastal elites (who were literally later found guilty of being Soviet spies, or went to work for the CCP) torpedoed it.

It seems very likely that the ideology of Communism was tailor made (back in the 1850s!) to stoke unrest in Russia and China specifically.

Chris G

Postby Chris G » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:22 pm

Canuckster wrote:boredom is a terrible thing huh? lol

people are too stuck with what they grew up with or what they learned in school

so they don't want to think they've been living a lie

people need to step up and be brave

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:59 pm

Chris G wrote:
Masato wrote:The idea that China could plausibly have already been assimilated long ago would sure be an interesting to mirror to hold up to what is going on today

I was just reading today how the US government tried to organize a loan of GOLD to the Chinese nationalist government, but that some liberal coastal elites (who were literally later found guilty of being Soviet spies, or went to work for the CCP) torpedoed it.

It seems very likely that the ideology of Communism was tailor made (back in the 1850s!) to stoke unrest in Russia and China specifically.

When was that gold loan? recently or in the past

I have seen a lot to suggest the possibility that by the end of WWII (possibly earlier), Russia/China/West were possibly already under a single umbrella, and all the different 'isms' were all separate experiments in exploring different ways of controlling people, and/or testing different economic or power systems. The narrative that Russia and the West parted ways after the war, and that China is some loco rogue state possibly part of the grand illusion.

This documentary is almost 5 hours but is really amazing, worth watching imo:

https://communismbythebackdoor.tv/

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:21 pm

Chris G wrote:
Canuckster wrote:boredom is a terrible thing huh? lol

people are too stuck with what they grew up with or what they learned in school

so they don't want to think they've been living a lie

people need to step up and be brave

Amen

Although in my experience it seems harder and harder to get through to those sort of people. Even now during this coronashit, I talk to my neighbours and its clear very fast which minds are open and which are shut. Several folks I've talked to are 1000% in the box, even an inking of a thought that maybe there is more going on than just a virus you can see has simply never crossed their mind, it doesn't compute. They believe their TVs, trust their governments, and are just not willing to step out of that reality. Yay for Social Distancing! lol

I used to 'step up and be brave' a lot more, especially after 911. I saw some windows of time where the mainstream narrative was cracking, and ideas were seeping through. But they are good at patching those cracks up again, now I feel people are either open and aware of bigger picture realities, or they are forever calcified in their TV world. Neither likely to influence the other. I hope I'm wrong. I often feel bad for going more quiet about things, more careful what I say to whom. I suppose doing that is part of the problem.

I will start to speak up more. Thanks Chris G!

Chris G

Postby Chris G » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:01 pm

Masato wrote:
Chris G wrote:

When was that gold loan? recently or in the past

I have seen a lot to suggest the possibility that by the end of WWII (possibly earlier), Russia/China/West were possibly already under a single umbrella, and all the different 'isms' were all separate experiments in exploring different ways of controlling people, and/or testing different economic or power systems. The narrative that Russia and the West parted ways after the war, and that China is some loco rogue state possibly part of the grand illusion.

This documentary is almost 5 hours but is really amazing, worth watching imo:

https://communismbythebackdoor.tv/

It was in the past, after ww2. You’ll like this article too:

https://whorulesamerica.ucsc.edu/power/ ... olicy.html

Chris G

Postby Chris G » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:02 pm

Masato wrote:I will start to speak up more. Thanks Chris G!

You’re welcome!

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”