Stevie Wonder not blind?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Stevie Wonder not blind?

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:04 am

Beefsteak Charlie wrote:A moon landing conspiracy buff, eh? Have you seen the docu a Funny Thing Happened On The Way to the Moon?

yeah probably

I'm kind of tired of the issue tbh. People seem to be split, and neither can convince the other lol. It either looks like a pile of bullshit, or its one of the greatest most amazing achievement of mankind, even now like 50 years later. Those are 2 pretty polarized extremes, folks not likely to bounce back from without severe paradigm shifts lol

On the other hand, if my suspicions are anywhere near correct, its one of the biggest Lies of the century, maybe ever. The cultural ramifications of that lie are infinite and I really hope if it really was a lot of fakery that it gets exposed one day once and for all. Hopefully in my lifetime

man I would love to see that

Beefsteak Charlie

Postby Beefsteak Charlie » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:07 am

Beefsteak Charlie

Postby Beefsteak Charlie » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:07 am

If you haven’t seen it give it a look.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:12 am

This was a good one if I remember correctly:

"More evidence against the moon landings. A 90 minute video by Jim Collier, who held the notion that there never were any moon landings. his nagging doubts led him to make this film. A few years later, he died."

This 2-hour report by James Collier, author of "VOTESCAM: The Stealing of America" includes new evidence videod in the Johnson Space Center in Houston -- and questions whether NASA was guilty of spending billions of taxpayer money -- to stage the greatest theatrical hoax of all time.

This video demands answers from the U.S. Government:

1) Was the hatch between the Command Module & the Lunar Module too small for the space-suited astronauts to pass through no matter what contortions they could go through to try?

2) Did the front hatch of the Lunar Module open inward making it impossible for the astronauts to exit the cramped LM?

3) Was there actually no NASA manual instructing the astronauts how to get out of the LM, leaving it up to each individual to figure that out for himself? (As told on camera to Collier by Frank Hughes, Chief of Astronaut Training at NASA)

4) Was the 10-foot Rover too long to fit into the 5-foot side of the LM?

Collier challenges NASA to disprove the above in a public demonstration to American taxpayers! This investigation and that of others, including investigator Bill Kaysing, who is now suing Astronaut James Lovell for slander (jury trial, Santa Cruz, Ca., Oct. 7th), cannot be ignored.

Beefsteak Charlie

Postby Beefsteak Charlie » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:15 am

I’ve seen that one it’s very good. I recommend you see a Funny Thing happened on the way to the Moon too.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:16 am

There was another great vid where some fool at NASA states clearly and openly on camera that one reason we 'can't go back' is because they LOST ALL THE DATA of the missions.

Apparently, ALL the data, calculations, trajectories, mathematics, and computer data logs all got 'lost'. They are gone, no one can look at them.

I'll try to find it but its fascinating imo. No one can go verify if the math works or not.

That video above ^^ is similar, he inspects the hell out of the actual Lunar Lander with his own eyes and hands, and tries to match the official story with the physical dimensions of the lander and concludes that it makes no fucking sense

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:17 am

Beefsteak Charlie wrote:I’ve seen that one it’s very good. I recommend you see a Funny Thing happened on the way to the Moon too.

I've probably seen it to be honest, sounds familiar. I've spent a lot of hours examining this question over the years

I'll check it out though, thanks man

I am guessing you are not a big fan of the official narrative?

Beefsteak Charlie

Postby Beefsteak Charlie » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:21 am

Watch this one, too. Very entertaining.

Beefsteak Charlie

Postby Beefsteak Charlie » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:22 am

Masato wrote:
Beefsteak Charlie wrote:I’ve seen that one it’s very good. I recommend you see a Funny Thing happened on the way to the Moon too.

I've probably seen it to be honest, sounds familiar. I've spent a lot of hours examining this question over the years

I'll check it out though, thanks man

I am guessing you are not a big fan of the official narrative?

How did you guess? :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:24 am

Another part of that puzzle that impressed me was the press conference with the 3 astronauts after landing. They all seemed completely lost and deflated and unable to answer simple questions.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”