Stevie Wonder not blind?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Beefsteak Charlie

Re: Stevie Wonder not blind?

Postby Beefsteak Charlie » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:28 am

Another part of that puzzle that impressed me was the press conference with the 3 astronauts after landing. They all seemed completely lost and deflated and unable to answer simple questions.

Those three stooges just pulled the biggest con job in human history. It drove Armstrong to the bottle. Aldrin’s a born troll and high ranking mason so he rolled with it. He embraced it so hard he proly believes he really went at this point of his dementia.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:28 am

I don't know how we got sidetracked with this insignificant moonstuff when there are much more serious conspiracies to unravel like if Stevie Wonder can see or not.

Do you know how many good memes would be instantly rendered useless if this were to be proven true?? My god

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:29 am

Beefsteak Charlie wrote:
Another part of that puzzle that impressed me was the press conference with the 3 astronauts after landing. They all seemed completely lost and deflated and unable to answer simple questions.

Those three stooges just pulled the biggest con job in human history. It drove Armstrong to the bottle. Aldrin’s a born troll and high ranking mason so he rolled with it. He embraced it so hard he proly believes he really went at this point of his dementia.

I sometimes don't even think their real names are 'Buzz' and 'Armstrong', lol

the whole thing seems so scripted sometimes it all looks so absurd

Its weird how emotionally attached people get to this though. I know folks and their kids who treat it as sacrament

Beefsteak Charlie

Postby Beefsteak Charlie » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:31 am

It’d be f’ing epic if it comes out that Stevie Wonder could see. I’d proly have a new level respect for him. kek

Beefsteak Charlie

Postby Beefsteak Charlie » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:33 am

Masato wrote:
Beefsteak Charlie wrote:

Its weird how emotionally attached people get to this though. I know folks and their kids who treat it as sacrament

Are you familiar with the Kubrick filmed the moon landing conspiracy?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:44 am

Beefsteak Charlie wrote:
Masato wrote:
Beefsteak Charlie wrote:

Yes. I find it very plausible. The whole background projection technique or whatever you call it that he invented and used looks JUST like every shot of moon footage.

Also if you look at Kubrick's body of work, he was constantly trying to tell us how psychopathic our rulers really are. I think he got snuffed for Eyes Wide Shut, and they cut out the incriminating scenes from the film. Unfortunate.

Beefsteak Charlie

Postby Beefsteak Charlie » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:49 am

Masato wrote:
Beefsteak Charlie wrote:
Masato wrote:

Yes. I find it very plausible. The whole background projection technique or whatever you call it that he invented and used looks JUST like every shot of moon footage.

Also if you look at Kubrick's body of work, he was constantly trying to tell us how psychopathic our rulers really are. I think he got snuffed for Eyes Wide Shut, and they cut out the incriminating scenes from the film. Unfortunate.

He all but admitted he filmed the moon landing in the Shining. Have you seen that docu by Jay Weiner?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:11 am

Beefsteak Charlie wrote:
Masato wrote:
Beefsteak Charlie wrote:

He all but admitted he filmed the moon landing in the Shining. Have you seen that docu by Jay Weiner?

Yes its pretty cool. Kubrick's other works bring credibility to the theory, and yes there tons of strange anomalies in The Shining its a compelling theory but unfortunately I don't think its proof quite yet.

There was a 'confession' video made under bad lighting that went viral a few years ago, man I fapped to the first few minutes pretty hard lol but it turned out to be a hoax. A lot of moon landing stuff like that, a big hype for some fake moon landing stuff that turns out to be weak or full of holes. What was that channel that did the big 'expose' on TV but they picked all the dumbest arguments they knew people would be able to debunk and then the hype was over and people went back to work

The cultural dependency on those moon landings is almost as interesting to consider as the supposed fakery of the event itself imo

Some Lies continue to be well protected, they have the finger on the trigger if people dare speak out. IMO those most heavily guarded are usually the ones most worthy of paying attention to

Beefsteak Charlie

Postby Beefsteak Charlie » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:15 am

Do you remember the fake docu where Kubrick’s widow admitted moon landing was filmed in a studio? Rumsfeld was also in it. They try too hard to discredit the moon hoaxers with this sort of stuff.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:20 pm

Beefsteak Charlie wrote:Do you remember the fake docu where Kubrick’s widow admitted moon landing was filmed in a studio? Rumsfeld was also in it. They try too hard to discredit the moon hoaxers with this sort of stuff.

I remember there was a completely fake documentary where they took clips of all kinds of people (Rumsfeld, Kissenger etc) out of context and weaved it together like it was a known fact that it was all fake.

Again, IMO more discrediting ops

Is that the one?

I know Kubrick's daughter has her eyes open but I never heard anything directly from her on the matter

OP vid is gone but maybe I can find another copy of it:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=647

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”