I just need a reason to hurt!

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

I just need a reason to hurt!

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:03 pm

- Got thinking that. Listening to all the people that creat a scenaryo that suposed giving them the right to maiming another human being!

That dude parked on the parking lot first than me. He didnt saw me, but i was looking from far away there.
THis allows me to hit him with my wrench!

:?
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:00 pm

Hey Edge

This is an unusual post! I would like some more context please

Why is this in the Grand Chessboard? Are you referring to the harmful doings of politics etc?

Are you referring to yourself? All of us/human nature?
Do humans have an innate desire to hurt others?

Also, I think a wrench is a frightful weapon. A friend in highschool got hit in the head with a crowbar during a fight once, but I think wrenches are also up there

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:54 pm

I know what you mean, yesterday a guy cut right in front of me at the grocery store. Corona has brought out the savage in people.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:37 pm

Luigi wrote:I know what you mean, yesterday a guy cut right in front of me at the grocery store. Corona has brought out the savage in people.

That bastard!
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:52 am

Masato wrote:Hey Edge

Why is this in the Grand Chessboard? Are you referring to the harmful doings of politics etc?

Also, I think a wrench is a frightful weapon. A friend in highschool got hit in the head with a crowbar during a fight once, but I think wrenches are also up there

- Talking about how manny times ive heard people, some times smart people, talk about a scenario that givens the right to hurt another people.
Like if you stomp on my white shoes, that gives the imaginary right to forget the laws of civilization and hurt you!

I dont think that every humans has the desire to hurt another living being. But thats is just speculation of my part, since i cant read minds.
But there are several people that just want some motive to get in a fight.And i aint talking about agressive people. I talk about the well comported ones.

I should've asked on the first topic. Do you guys even encountered that?
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:59 am

When people act savagely they bring shame to their family and ancestors. The best we can do to help society is raise children with proper values.

penxv

Postby penxv » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:27 am

Edge Guerrero wrote:
Masato wrote:Hey Edge

- Talking about how manny times ive heard people, some times smart people, talk about a scenario that givens the right to hurt another people.
Like if you stomp on my white shoes, that gives the imaginary right to forget the laws of civilization and hurt you!

I dont think that every humans has the desire to hurt another living being. But thats is just speculation of my part, since i cant read minds.
But there are several people that just want some motive to get in a fight.And i aint talking about agressive people. I talk about the well comported ones.

I should've asked on the first topic. Do you guys even encountered that?

People thinking they know what's better for other people is the real coronavirus.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”