Daughter of Stanley Kubrick on Activism/Awakening

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
greenseed

Daughter of Stanley Kubrick on Activism/Awakening

Postby greenseed » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:49 pm

greenseed

Postby greenseed » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:56 pm

I can't find anything saying she left Scientology.. you guys know anything?

greenseed

Postby greenseed » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:03 pm

they also mention in that podcast that the movie is to a degree based on this short book: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream_Story (have not read)

here's a pdf http://ptchanculto.binhoster.com/books/-Lit-%20Recommended%20Reading/Novellas/Arthur_Schnitzler-Dream_Story.pdf

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:48 pm

If this is legit it's awesome, lol

Kubrick was maybe the baddest mofo in Hollywood. Still hoping for some secret he left behind telling what he knew

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:26 pm

There are so many rumours about ews it's nuts

Here's one that suggests it's possible Kubrick was fucking with Tom the entire time of shooting
https://www.sbs.com.au/movies/article/2 ... tom-cruise

Over the years I've also read theories that Kubrick did not want tom and Nicole as Bill and Alice.
The theory goes that there was a deal between Kubrick and Warner brothers that he would receive the financing to make A.I if he made EWS with Tom
Trying to find articles on this theory but not finding anything

I did see a couple comments in comment sections mentioning the same theory, so I guess I'm not the only one that remember this rumour going around

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:10 am

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:There are so many rumours about ews it's nuts

Here's one that suggests it's possible Kubrick was fucking with Tom the entire time of shooting
https://www.sbs.com.au/movies/article/2 ... tom-cruise

Over the years I've also read theories that Kubrick did not want tom and Nicole as Bill and Alice.
The theory goes that there was a deal between Kubrick and Warner brothers that he would receive the financing to make A.I if he made EWS with Tom
Trying to find articles on this theory but not finding anything

I did see a couple comments in comment sections mentioning the same theory, so I guess I'm not the only one that remember this rumour going around

I would not be surprised. Cruise always struck me as kind of a twit, his allegiance to Scientology alone should tell you something, lol. Kubrick was a goddamn genius, I would imagine he prefer to work with people who are somewhere near his realm of intelligence

I love any rumors about Eyes Wide Shut, to me its a very important film, maybe Kubrick's last attempt to tell us what he knew. IIRC, there was a significant re-edit and a substantial amount of scenes omitted before final cut, and right around that time is when he died (was killed). My guess was that some of these scenes show the darker side of these parties, rituals, sacrifice or some nasty shit, possibly even children involved, but I'm only guessing.

I find Kubrick theories that he was involved in the Apollo hoax, and possibly tried to tell this in code in The Shining to be very plausible.

Very good to see his daughter so awakened, wonder how much she holds back as well

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:07 pm

Hey interesting timing, by total fluke I came across this where apparently Kubrick's daughter made an official statement on the theories of her father being involved in a moon landing hoax:

Super interesting, very smart.

Indeed if you look at his films, especially ones like Eyes Wide Shut and Dr. Strangelove, it is clear he was a champion of exposing the elites the whole way

Note she doesn't actually dismiss the idea of phony Apollo missions, she is only dismissing the idea that her father was involved in any such deception.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”