IRAN Plane Crash

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Canuckster

Re: IRAN Plane Crash

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:06 am

Luigi wrote:
Masato wrote:Just saw that the 'news' is now reporting that the plane crash, said at first to be an accident, is now 'Highly likely' to have been SHOT DOWN by Iran.

Scads of emotional propaganda pieces of the valued Canadians who lost their lives; doctors, women, children, a teen who came to Canada for a better future, etc etc. Getting our patriotic emotions up, while at the same time setting up the patsy to blame them on.

Conveniently, Iran.

I have a horrible feeling I've smelled this sort of thing before;

calling it now :(

Pearl harbor seems out of place here. People say the U.S. military should have been able to anticipate the attack but not the same kind of deception as the others imo.

It's pretty much been proven they knew they were coming and nothing was done. It was allowed to happen to drag the u.s into the war
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:45 pm

Canuckster wrote:
It's pretty much been proven they knew they were coming and nothing was done. It was allowed to happen to drag the u.s into the war

Yeah that's what I've learned too.

I'd also heard some compelling info that the attack was even goaded on somehow, some intel deposited into Japanese intelligence to bait them into thinking it was necessary to hit first

False flags are rampant, people just don't wanna accept it because the MSM never ever discusses the possibility. But they happen to this day, we could go on for pages of examples right up to modern times.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:53 am

Canuckster wrote:

When I first heard about this years ago I looked for proof and there was none at the time, at least that I could find in a few hours of reading about the evidence. Why would they do nothing to mitigate damage to a military target? Applying occams razor it seems easier to believe they made a tactical error than they sacrificed a chuck of their fleet to get moral brownie points. Not that U.S. officials wouldn't have slit a few throats to achieve something like that, but Pearl Harbor just seems like exactly how you wouldn't want it to go.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:39 pm

Luigi wrote:
Canuckster wrote:

When I first heard about this years ago I looked for proof and there was none at the time, at least that I could find in a few hours of reading about the evidence. Why would they do nothing to mitigate damage to a military target? Applying occams razor it seems easier to believe they made a tactical error than they sacrificed a chuck of their fleet to get moral brownie points. Not that U.S. officials wouldn't have slit a few throats to achieve something like that, but Pearl Harbor just seems like exactly how you wouldn't want it to go.

Historically speaking, I find occam's razor more likely to suggest a false flag-ish scenario. US was needed to get in the war. Coincidence of the timing? It certainly fits the pattern of how wars are launched for the public eye over the past 100 years

People use occam's razor to believe the official 9/11 story as well, thinking its 'not likely' the war-makers would kill a bunch of Americans or blow up the Pentagon etc just to go to war.
IMO those people would be wrong, lol

Would be good to go digging into PH again, I explored long ago.

IMO never underestimate those who scheme to make wars, they will stoop to and are capable of whatever lies, horror, and the lowest of actions to get what they want.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”