Report says that Jeffrey Epstein has killed himself in prison

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Canuckster

Re: Report says that Jeffrey Epstein has killed himself in prison

Postby Canuckster » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:03 pm

The msm is showing this potentially to attempt to get some credibility?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:27 pm

Canuckster wrote:The msm is showing this potentially to attempt to get some credibility?

your guess is as good as mine

I can't figure it out

Only thing I can figure is maybe the whole operation has been moved to other channels, and so they let the old channels open up for people to argue about and let expendable names take the fall

However it still draws attention to the whole game and leads to Royals etc. Risky business imo to play with that fire.

But the MSM is all over it

Honestly I don't understand what's happening.

I see no one digging into Maxwell and her dad/Israeli intelligence though

Until I can see some sense of it I will continue to cheer for further developments and investigation. That Prince Andrew interview was a fuckin Christmas present lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:28 pm

where is Daglord / Anti-Archon when you need em? :D

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:19 pm

I see no one digging into Maxwell and her dad/Israeli intelligence though

There's your distraction
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:13 pm

Could this whole media blowup over Epstein all be just a subtle trick of getting the public to slowly become more accepting of pedophilia?

https://twitter.com/GBNReports/status/1 ... 7537347584

Start making a difference between 'minor' and 'child'? Lower the age of consent??

I've been calling for several years now that this issue would be heating up, media culture would continue to increase acceptability of pedos, and eventually we won't be able to criticize them anymore for fear of being slandered a bigot or hate crimes etc, we must accept pedos the same as LGBTQs etc

Witches like this going on mainstream media defending Epstein seems to be heading in that direction. If more people don't care, start thinking like this woman, then outrage will diminish and we are one step closer to Sodom and Gomorrah

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:39 am

Jeffrey David Cox (in Google, real name just David Cox) is the head of federal prison guards, in Manhattan. He is the boss of the guards who were supposed to keep Epstein alive

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:53 pm

Prince Andrew says he had no idea what Epstein was doing re; trafficking of young girls.

But watch this - @ one of Epstein's apartments:

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:02 pm

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10414087/ ... blackmail/

COME SPY WITH ME Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein were spies who used underage sex to blackmail politicians, ‘ex-handler’ claims

penxv

Postby penxv » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:17 am

What happened to all the dirt he had on people. If he's dead (big IF), who controls the kompromat now?

I guess Maxwell, but what about all the shit that was confiscated? What happens with that?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:15 pm

This dude who was already famous as a Veteran police officer, Mark Dougan left law enforcement to expose the rampant corruption he had witnessed within the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. The top-brass within the police were less than pleased though, and Dugan soon became the target of harassment and surveillance. An FBI raid on his home finally forced the ex-cop to flee the US and seek refuge in Russia.

Now he says he has some copies of the Epstein blackmail videos:

Ex-cop who fled to Russia has access to #Epstein’s covertly recorded videos (now encrypted) allegedly of Prince Andrew and others.
https://wirralinittogether.blog/2019/09 ... nd-others/

Haven't looked into it yet. Sounds too good to be true, he better have something to back it up. Bookmarked for later

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”