Report says that Jeffrey Epstein has killed himself in prison

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Report says that Jeffrey Epstein has killed himself in prison

Postby Masato » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:44 pm

What's the latest on Ghislaine? Is she dead yet?

Here is an interesting link I found breaking down all the names accused of being on Epstein's flight logs, and any creepy backstory on the various individuals that make the accusations even more credible. Lots of links to deeper Twitter threads in there too where folks are breaking down all the branches of this network, how many of them are involved with kids etc;

https://americandigitalnews.com/index.p ... ight-logs/

for realz tho any updates on Ghislaine? Such a key witness, its amazing to know she is actually being held and potentially interrogated.

They should put the interrogations live on public TV/online.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:03 am

el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:24 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:

The CT trails on Clooney have been around for a long time. Not so much with Epstein, but he has very close ties with powerful people, his wife is part of a big network, Clooney has been paraded around for political gain a few times. Not surprised at all, and not just celeb smearing here, Clooney is tied to lots of dark shit.

I searched of a thread here, but couldn't find what I was thinking of. Found this though;
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5952&p=55301&hilit=Clooney#p55301

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:31 pm

Just want to add that MaxwellHill has still yet to post, also, the first thing jizzlane's lawyers mention in her current demands is computer acces
Somebody is missing their sweet reddit karma

https://www.newsweek.com/ghislaine-maxw ... ch-1524492

Somebody did a little dive into that account and found some interesting shit like MaxwellHill admitting their month of birth is the same as Jizzy's, them suggesting a documentary about organ harvesting (allegedly a propaganda film made by the same group who did the epoch times from another thread here), tons of posts about pedophilia and ephebaphilia with some being deleted as people were finding them, also to go along with the Pic of the McCann kidnapper, there is a gap in Maxwell posting during the period that McCann went missing

I honestly believe this poster is Maxwell

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”