Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Is this true?

Postby Masato » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:49 pm

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:58 pm

I need more info
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

fungi

Postby fungi » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:33 am

Mas, where'd you get it?

Sauce?

fungi

Postby fungi » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:46 am

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/were- ... l-friends/

This article makes some sense.
It'd be hard for Merkel (living in USSR controlled East Germany) to attend a party with brit poshies.

But who really knows?

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:39 am

noses look right

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:54 am

fungi wrote:https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/were-merkel-may-grybauskaite-high-school-friends/

This article makes some sense.
It'd be hard for Merkel (living in USSR controlled East Germany) to attend a party with brit poshies.

But who really knows?

Fungi! Great to see you man

I'm guessing it has something to do with an oldschool shoop competition? Empty Emp invited me too, said you declined.

I wanted to play but won't be around for the 2nd round, And even the first round I just don't see me having the time. Lotsa shit goin down these days, I peeked at the thread and _insert ain't nobody got time for al dat GIF_ lol

That article was fair but not quite conclusive imo. If any such global elites exist as the meme assumes, I would guess that they would totally transcend the Iron Curtain. Photo could be anywhere not necessarily a highschool.

And that other photo that's supposed to be May well how do we know that either? both just taking someone's word. I think its an interesting photo but agree the chances that they are lookalike friends is more likely

There should be way more photos of these sort of people imo. I always find it weird that elite level players often have totally untraceable pasts.

fungi

Postby fungi » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:56 pm

Masato wrote:Fungi! Great to see you man

I'm guessing it has something to do with an oldschool shoop competition? Empty Emp invited me too, said you declined.

I wanted to play but won't be around for the 2nd round, And even the first round I just don't see me having the time. Lotsa shit goin down these days, I peeked at the thread and _insert ain't nobody got time for al dat GIF_ lol

That article was fair but not quite conclusive imo. If any such global elites exist as the meme assumes, I would guess that they would totally transcend the Iron Curtain. Photo could be anywhere not necessarily a highschool.

And that other photo that's supposed to be May well how do we know that either? both just taking someone's word. I think its an interesting photo but agree the chances that they are lookalike friends is more likely

There should be way more photos of these sort of people imo. I always find it weird that elite level players often have totally untraceable pasts.

Good to be here, Masato.
Yeah, all in all, lately I'm reading (yt:) more and more how the rothschilds and rockefellers financed both the USSR and the Germans. True story. Legit historians address that semi-openly, and the rabbit's hole is getting deeper and deeper. Crazy. All of a sudden David Icke's lizard ppl start to sound legit.

Anywho, very possible. Angela Mengele is no fräuleine-next-door, fo sho.

P.s. mma shooping on dogg has become boring and unimaginative. KO faces upon KO faces. I haven't enjoyed a good mma shoop on dogg in a long time. It got flooded by limited one trick ponies who learn a couple of animations and run with it. And I've lost much interest in mma in general.

I want shoops to be creative for me to enjoy them. That's why I didn't want to take part. Sadface(

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”