Ukraine elects TV show as their government

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Luigi

Ukraine elects TV show as their government

Postby Luigi » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:15 am

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:34 pm

Yeah man I had heard that before as it was happening. I have a friend from Ukraine and she told me all about it.

There was a fictional show where this celebrity somehow becomes the Prime Minister or whatever.

Then the actor who played that character ran for Prime Minister, and the exact thing that happened in the show ended up happening in real life. Now he's Prime Minister (again) lol

I actually predict more of this in the future. Why big politics hasn't already started wheeling out the celebrity card more already is a surprise to me. It works so well, look at Reagan, Arnold, Trump etc. people fall for that shit, lol

I will keep in touch with my Ukrainian friend, see what she says from the homeland. I owe her a call actually

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:39 pm

wow I didn't know that he took a bunch of senior staff from the TV production team and actually gave them all positions in the government

Makes me wonder if the whole thing was premeditated as an extreme long-term propaganda scheme

seriously

We will see more of this imo

Oprah for Pres, etc. It will work. Sad but True

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:31 pm

Masato wrote:wow I didn't know that he took a bunch of senior staff from the TV production team and actually gave them all positions in the government

Makes me wonder if the whole thing was premeditated as an extreme long-term propaganda scheme

seriously

We will see more of this imo

Oprah for Pres, etc. It will work. Sad but True

Its a pandoras box for the globalists though. Might end up with a Joe Rogan or Jordan Peterson leading a nation and throwing wrenches into their game.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”