Youtubes cracking down on conservatives

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Luigi

Youtubes cracking down on conservatives

Postby Luigi » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:52 pm

Just wondering if you guys have been hearing about all this, started with the Steven Crowder vs Carlos Maza stuff:

Basically everyone even slightly right wing got their entire channels demonetized. Then there were bans, including Black Pidgeon Speaks, a channel with over half a million subscribers.

After 12 hours of backlash against youtube from the community he got reinstated:

Youtube said they had been planning this purge for a long time and the timing is just a coincidence, but I dont buy it. It really seems like youtube is not going to tolerate dissent, and they keep doing everything in their power to promote far left progressive and MSM content. Someone recently did a study on the trending tab and it takes Jake Paul 11 million views to make it onto the youtube trending tab, but it takes mainstream media and left wing talkshow channels only 400k to get on.

I have been using Bitchute recently and its a pretty good substitute, the only thing is that it doesnt have the small non-political channels I like so I have to go to 2 places for what I used to have all in one place. But thats not so bad.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”