Site Admin

Gulf of Oman

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:29 pm

False Flag radar on high alert

will keep an eye on this and how the MSM will spin it

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:43 pm

wow I never really looked at the exact geography of the Strait of Hormuz.

Iran is basically surrounded.

Empire building. We are witnessing maybe the greatest in history. Just Syria and Iran left to go, really. And what's left of the Palestinians.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:17 pm

Two oil tankers have been damaged in a suspected attack in the waters between the United Arab Emirates and Iran as they were leaving the Persian Gulf. This is the second incident in four weeks.

While the media is scrambling to frame the narrative no one will ask the most important question when these things happen; who benefits?

https://www.groundzeromedia.org/6-13-19-loaded-narrative-false-flags-over-the-gulf/

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:31 pm

I hear the first oil tanker had info on Hilary.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:40 pm

Canuckster wrote:I hear the first oil tanker had info on Hilary.

LOLOL

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:41 pm

from CNN:

Washington (CNN)US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo blamed Iran for an attack on two tankers in the Gulf of Oman, saying the assessment was based on intelligence, but offered no evidence to support his claim.
"It is the assessment by the United States government that the Islamic Republic of Iran is responsible for the attacks that occurred in the Gulf of Oman today," Pompeo said in specially scheduled remarks at the State Department Thursday, as investigations into the attacks were beginning.
"This assessment is based on intelligence, the weapons used, the level of expertise needed to execute the operation, recent similar Iranian attacks on shipping, and the fact that no proxy group operating in the area has the resources and proficiency to act with such a high degree of sophistication," Pompeo said.

Pompeo spoke hours after the two tankers were attacked and less than a month after four other ships in the region were struck in what appears to be a similar way. National Security Adviser John Bolton blamed Iran for those strikes

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:41 pm

Iran's Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said "suspicious doesn't begin to describe" this latest incident, noting that one of the tankers is Japanese owned and that the attack took place as Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was visiting Iran in an effort to calm tensions between Washington and Tehran.
"Reported attacks on Japan-related tankers occurred while PM [Shinzo Abe] was meeting with Ayatollah [Khamenei] for extensive and friendly talks. Suspicious doesn't begin to describe what likely transpired this morning," Zarif tweeted.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:29 pm

Fun fact: the sultan of Oman is heavily rumored to be a closet gay.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:54 pm

Its weird how Oman is split into 2 areas.

If I were to judge by the map alone I would guess that the UAE just slid in and occupied a bunch of its beaches, lol
How do Omanians get from one part to the other?

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:00 am

Masato wrote:Its weird how Oman is split into 2 areas.

If I were to judge by the map alone I would guess that the UAE just slid in and occupied a bunch of its beaches, lol
How do Omanians get from one part to the other?

Look up the India-Bangladesh border. There are tons of isolated chunks of each country inside the other, some isolated chunks of one have isolated chunks of the other in them.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”