Dan dicks

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Canuckster

Dan dicks

Postby Canuckster » Wed May 22, 2019 10:17 pm

Has been compromised.

I've suspected for a while but now I'm sure of it
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 23, 2019 2:38 am

Very curious as to what you've seen.

I've had my eye on him from the start of his career, but haven't seen any of his work for the past year maybe more.

I always thought he was a bit dumb, he was jumping at grand conspiracies with more imagination than reason, and started seeing/concluding everything through this really simple lens. Who the fuck knows that lens may be correct but he seemed to be confused between being a conspiracy theorist and a journalist. I like both for different reasons but pick one

In what ways are you seeing that he may be compromised?

What about his pal Luke Rudkowski? (of which I always esteemed higher than Dicks, I like Luke R sometimes)

COuld Dicks' cute girlfriend be the infiltrator? :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 23, 2019 2:59 am

Its tough because media all over the board has become such a complete mess of disinfo, it really is hard to find sources we can trust anymore. Back in the day there were a few genuine heroes that carried the torch but nowadays really, who's left? Everyone seems either compromised or (rightly) confused or misled. And we've become so cluttered with it all we likely don't know any better

James Corbett?

Its scary but its kind of liberating too. I don't know. It seems like its all part of the agenda, get us so confused and untrusting of info in general that the checkmates will happen and we won't even believe or realize it because its buried under a mountain of nonsesne and distraction.
:(

I'm hoping my obsessive hobby for the past 19 years will carry me through. Sure looks like the agendas we were calling out 5-10 years ago are still in play, regardless of the media mess.

Shifty D

Postby Shifty D » Thu May 23, 2019 7:35 pm

Is everything and everyone compromised? (serious0) How can you trust anything with this mindset?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu May 23, 2019 9:58 pm

Shifty D wrote:Is everything and everyone compromised? (serious0) How can you trust anything with this mindset?

You just made the list phaggut
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Shifty D

Postby Shifty D » Thu May 23, 2019 10:03 pm

Wolf Blitzer is my momz uncle

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu May 23, 2019 11:34 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 30, 2019 1:26 pm

Hey Canuckster, you never explained why you think he's compromised

I'd be curious to hear

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu May 30, 2019 8:42 pm

It's very subtle I have him on FB, and see his posts and topics, it's not one specific thing. Its what he says, who he goes after, symbolism in his photos. Etc

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri May 31, 2019 1:03 pm

Canuckster wrote:It's very subtle I have him on FB, and see his posts and topics, it's not one specific thing. Its what he says, who he goes after, symbolism in his photos. Etc

weak thread! lol

You bring no examples or specific thoughts? Nothing?
Who does he ‘go after’? What symbols are you seeing?

Are you sure he's not just a bit dumb/naive? Focusing on stupid shit doesn't always mean compromised, sometimes that's just where their brain hovers

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”