Anyone catch Rogans 2nd podcast w/ Alex Jones?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Luigi

Anyone catch Rogans 2nd podcast w/ Alex Jones?

Postby Luigi » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:17 pm

Ive been watching some clips and theyre pretty awesome:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:58 pm

I can't stomach it, lol

But I have seen some hilarious clips. That one ^^ is fucking hilarious :D The tale he tells at the very end about the 17 yr old killed me. Joe just about fell off his chair.

Its weird because truth be told I like all 3 of these guys, but at the same time don't find any of them to be credible whatsoever. In fact I am developing a growing suspicion that the trio may have actually gone full on shill/psy-op.

Alex Jones is no joke or scrub personality, his network has been the #1 'conspiracy' source since 9/11, and has been steering/controlling the majority of the crowd in these matters. He's just been allowed to function, and often made a high profile MSM character. I don't believe he is free or independent at all he is controlled opposition imo 100%

Rogan is far less suspicious, but he did STFU about a few topics and change his tune quite noticeably which I couldn't help but wonder about. But then when he and Jones started all that drama and they basically combined their total audience it was a pretty big powerhouse move/merging of demographics that again I couldn't help but think there may be more going on

And Bravo, bless his heart lol I think the guy is great, is a fucking flat earther lolol

So put these together and it just looks to me like a festering cauldron of disinfo soup.
Like I said I can't stomach it. Maybe I'll watch another day when the stench wears off a bit

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:27 pm

@ 35 seconds:

lolololol

Maybe I will watch this thing, lol

When did Joe Rogan get that big american flag in the background?

You see maybe I'm crazy but that sort of shit catches my eye. How perfect if you're about to capture the InfoWars/militia/freedom type MAGA demographics to make them feel comfortable and stay tuned etc

I remember Joe used to make some good sense about taking nationalism too far and what does to us in times of war and political strife and now he's draped himself for multi-hour long podcasts in the red white and blue

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:28 pm

Does alex smoke any of that blunt Bravo's got? lolol

I will call out Jones and Rogan for being controlled shills. I don't think Bravo has a clue though lol he's just a bonus for them :D

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:24 pm

Alex and Joe are generating drama for ratings nothing more, fake beef with all the trimmings.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:12 am

Masato wrote:@ 35 seconds:

lolololol

Maybe I will watch this thing, lol

When did Joe Rogan get that big american flag in the background?

You see maybe I'm crazy but that sort of shit catches my eye. How perfect if you're about to capture the InfoWars/militia/freedom type MAGA demographics to make them feel comfortable and stay tuned etc

I remember Joe used to make some good sense about taking nationalism too far and what does to us in times of war and political strife and now he's draped himself for multi-hour long podcasts in the red white and blue

Jones might be controlled opposition, Ive been convinced of it before, but I doubt Rogan is. He is just a guy with a podcast, he is answerable to nobody and you can tell. He does whatever he wants and a ton of weird not mainstream stuff becomes oddly relevant because Joe talks about it. Bravo, ya hes a stoner blackbelt flat earther. I dont think they are paying for his opinions lol

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”