Kevin Annett: Eye witnesses to Pope Bergoglio rape teens, ki

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Canuckster

Kevin Annett: Eye witnesses to Pope Bergoglio rape teens, ki

Postby Canuckster » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:17 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:55 am

Great post Canuckster, thanks

I have been cheering for Kevin Annett for several years now, he is a true hero in my eyes fighting the great fight.

However I have become a bit doubtful as to exactly what kind of effect his 'rulings' are having. It seems that the ITCSS, and the 'courts' he is dealing with are just sort of a creation of his own, without any actual legal power.

As far as I understand, a lot of his 'verdicts' come by the fact that the plaintiffs simply never show up!

I will watch this today, but I would like to know your perspectives on this. Annett claimed that his case against Ratzinger was ruled less than 1 week before his resignation, and suggests that this was a major factor in his historic stepping-down. But I have yet to see how any Annett's work would actually have the influence to threaten these kind of people.

Please help me with this issue, I have been a fan for a long time but am wondering if he's more bark than bite. (of course any and all exposure helps, he is getting the info out into the public consciousness and this is good. Just hope he has more legal power than it seems)

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:32 pm

This stuff needs some detective work. We should. See if that guy vibinhigher can arrange to interview annett
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:23 pm

^ great idea

I really want to know if any of the documents and hearings Annett is having, or if the ITCSS itself is just some made up thing, or if it holds and legal power at all on some international level like he seems to imply.

That Vibinhigher guy has a pretty cool site going, lots of interesting guests

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”