Planned Parenthood selling Fetuses?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
shankara

Re: Planned Parenthood selling Fetuses?

Postby shankara » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:37 pm

For babies people can't look after there's always adoption...

shankara

Postby shankara » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:22 pm

Masato wrote:I heard it put that what's being pushed is 'sex without procreation, and procreation without sex'. To break the connection between these 2 things, make them as far apart as possible, 2 different things while in natural truth they are totally connected.

How weird/unnatural is this? How does it affect a greater sense of humanity and morality, a view of ourselves as a species?
very interesting imo

I think this is definitely true, it's kind of an aspect of the general flight from reality that so much of the (western) humanity is engaging in. Someone is born a boy and yet they don't have to accept that as the reality of what they are, that it's in accordance with their Karma that they take that body. On the other hand I can kind of see that all of this is just a reactionary movement against the Abrahamic religions who say that homosexuals are born that way and yet go to hell for acting in accordance with their nature. In reality, the homosexuals etc are born that way due to their past Karma and if they go to hell for it, this wouldn't be a permanent situation and they'd be in the company of all the bankers etc., that the Church is too corrupt to really condemn.

Maybe part of the reason they want to separate sex from procreation is so that they can keep us malleable (debauchery psychologically weakens people) while keeping the population low.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:55 am

shankara wrote:
Maybe part of the reason they want to separate sex from procreation is so that they can keep us malleable (debauchery psychologically weakens people) while keeping the population low.

Interesting but I wonder about the population part. If you’d want to lower population why so much propaganda promoting sexual lifestyles and promiscuity?

Sometimes I think the strategy is more to INcrease population, while inversely weakening the family. This would create new generations of people increasingly attracted to being taken care of by the government/big brother.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:57 am

shankara wrote:
Masato wrote:I heard it put that what's being pushed is 'sex without procreation, and procreation without sex'. To break the connection between these 2 things, make them as far apart as possible, 2 different things while in natural truth they are totally connected.

How weird/unnatural is this? How does it affect a greater sense of humanity and morality, a view of ourselves as a species?
very interesting imo

I think this is definitely true, it's kind of an aspect of the general flight from reality that so much of the (western) humanity is engaging in. Someone is born a boy and yet they don't have to accept that as the reality of what they are, that it's in accordance with their Karma that they take that body. On the other hand I can kind of see that all of this is just a reactionary movement against the Abrahamic religions who say that homosexuals are born that way and yet go to hell for acting in accordance with their nature. In reality, the homosexuals etc are born that way due to their past Karma and if they go to hell for it, this wouldn't be a permanent situation and they'd be in the company of all the bankers etc., that the Church is too corrupt to really condemn.

Keeping the population low in such a way is definitely for the best. This planet is overpopulated and unless we get our shit together, Earth is going to look like Necromunda in the next hundred years!

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”