Did we just see a Coup in Venezuela?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Megaterio Llamas

Re: Did we just see a Coup in Venezuela?

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:27 am

Tony Carlucci breaks it down here:

US Regime Change in Venezuela: The Documented Evidence

https://www.globalresearch.ca/us-regime ... ce/5666500
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:36 am

el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:23 pm

Thanks Mega.

Was listening to the radio just now driving, had a discussion on the issue.

The entire discussion centered around rhetoric of 'Human Rights', 'Dictators', and those countries supporting Guiado as the 'Entire Free World'.

I'm not joking that's how the issue was framed. The 'Free World' supporting Guiado for nothing but 'humanitarian' reasons, because the people of Venezuela are being mistreated by the dictator Maduro.

I simply can't believe that this same ol' song and dance fairytale story is STILL being used effectively in the MSM. Its absolutely baffling. What's more scary is how many people who never look further actually swallow it and think this is why/how shit like this goes down.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:30 pm

shankara

Postby shankara » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:28 pm

Whoa! Hold your horses... "something is rotten in the state of Denmark" but is it all the US and it's allies or is there internal sabotage going on, Maduro destroying the BOLIVARIAN REVOLUTION?

Here's a freshly translated article on the situation, hope you find it enlightening... https://www.socialgnosis.org/articles/item/139-homeland-before-the-abyss-two-sides-of-the-same-coin

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:02 pm

Daglord wrote:

Dag, what do you think of Tulsi Gabbard?

Heard an interesting discussion the other day between Luke Rudkowski and Syrian Girl (*sigh* - she so delicious lol) discussing how Gabbard appears almost too good to be true, saying all the right things, Iraq vet, and standing up to vicious grilling by the MSM... yet a member of the CFR and well we all know how it goes when you get over-excited about someone in politics who sounds good.

She does sound good though sometimes, doesn't she?

She's kinda pretty too but no Syrian Girl :D

nothing really interesting in the vid, they just sharing whether or not to put any faith in Gabbard. Worth watching for the eye candy though :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:59 pm

^^

A:

She is either dumb (still thinks Al Quada did 911), being strategically silent/naive, or she's another Limited Hangout/distraction

18 years later still peddling the official 9/11 story planted from Day 1.

Says a lot imo

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:59 pm

She's pretty hot tho
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:55 pm

I don't think she is dumb. I also don't think she is going to come out blame the CIA, Whitehouse, SA, Israel, etc. (not sure she even believes that).

you don't think "Al Qaeda" had anything to do with 9/11?

I'm behind any non-interventionist candidate, especially one who also opposes mass surveillance & supports more oversight of intelligence agencies. I'd rather not end up with another Trump vs. Clinton. she won't win the Dem nomination, media is already attacking her, but I think she needs to be heard.

I'll support Tulsi 100%, the democratic field is a joke of Kamala Harris & Corey Bookers. CFR is concerning though.

considering no one will be primarying Trump, Tulsi looks pretty good to me at the moment.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:10 am

Looks like the neocons have broken Tulsi. This is depressing.

https://twitter.com/Partisangirl/status ... 5184079872

The barking of John McCain's daughter @MeghanMcCain on the view has caused @tulsigabbard to change her position on Assad chemical weapons, previously she has been even-handed urging for the US to wait for proof. AlQaeda is controlling the area after all.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard says "there's no disputing the fact" that Bashar Al-Assad is a "brutal dictator" who "has used chemical weapons" against his people, but adds that amid the US's "regime-change war," the "lives of the Syrian people have not been improved"

https://twitter.com/Partisangirl/status ... 1515831297

The media will celebrate their victory in having #TulsiGabbard change her position on Assad and chemical weapons. But will they stop badgering her? No. Things will get worse now as they will accuse her of knowingly meeting with a man who she believes gassed his own people.

https://twitter.com/TonyCartalucci/stat ... 2793796609

If she can't outsmart a dumb brute like McCain she never stood a chance at being president or of ever taking on the massive interests currently running US foreign policy.

https://twitter.com/21WIRE/status/1098617144827437063

It's really disappointing to watch @TulsiGabbard cave to Washington #groupthink on #Syria after being pressured by the clueless warmongering #McCain offspring. Wake up #Tulsi and smell the coffee...
el rey del mambo

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”