Owen Benjamin

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Owen Benjamin

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:26 am

Hey all

Discovered this guy, he's got lots of long one-man videos and have been enjoying them.

Apparently he is a comedian who was somehow accepted into the mainstream comedy crowd, ran with Jimmy Fallon and other big stars, but then said/tweeted some anti-leftist truths and got a backlash. His agents said he had to apologize and he didn't so he lost his agent and a TV deal and was slandered for a while over it all.

But he stuck to his truths and seems to be doing well.

He also gets into speculating how and why he snuck through the firewall, and proposes that it was some skits he was doing on gay culture called 'GayTown'. His theory is that the upper bigwigs in TV/Hollywood thought he was being pro-gay but didn't understand that he was actually predicting the anti-straight movement we're seeing now. Anyways he goes from there that the whole mainstream celebrity culture is based on a pro-gay and pro-pedophilia secret clique, and says he had seen the tip of this before he got out. Calls out a few pedos for it and with decent reasons.

He's also pretty open-minded and unafraid to share his thoughts on a number of other conspiracy topics like the Moon Landings etc, and brings a fresh perspective of common-sense morality and decency to the table and compares it to what the mainstream media is pushing on us.

I've watched maybe 3 hours so far of various stuff, sometimes he gets off topic but not bad if you have some time to kill and looking for some audio

Anyways browse his vids see if any topics interest you:

https://www.youtube.com/user/owenbenjamincomedy/videos

*UPDATE: His YouTube has been censored.

Visit his site HERE: https://owenbenjamin.com/

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:12 pm

Here is one I enjoyed where he does his own philisophical breakdown on the children's film 'The Neverending Story'. This was one of my favorite films as a kid and he's about my age so it was probably a good one for him too. Anyways he breaks down the meaning of the film, and how 'The Nothing' = nihilsm, or moral relativity. Super interesting.

He compares the wolf character hunting Atreyu to CNN, lol servant off The Nothing. He actually quotes the wolf as saying something like: 'The Nothing represents the emptiness in a man's heart... and people that believe in nothing are easy to control. And those who have control, have the power.

Reversely, those who believe in something faithful beyond pure flesh is what gives the Heroes of myths the strength to continue, to fight out of despair... and how in the film if you don't give up or give in, then that's when LUCK will find you! (Luck Dragon)

Anyways I personally like when people break down well-told myths, and try to bring into focus the underlying messages and themes, which imho should be the point of any good story or art. Dude has an interesting take on the defense of religion, or living a religious life, give him a listen see what you think.

Purely modern, scientific, atheist, moral relativists who believe in nothing and think its all random meaningless existence and pleasure etc he argues is killing what makes us great, what allows us to find truths, make great art etc.

He doesn't get on the NeverEnding Story till around 1 hour into the vid, like I said he's a little long winded sometimes and doesn't stay on topic lol I dug it.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:15 pm

Here is one where he calls Bill Maher a peophile, lol and makes a pretty good case for it/

Benjamin says call out the pedophiles NOW before they go mainstream and you will be accused of being pedophobic, lol He might be right.

There is this trend hitting mainstream loops right now where this 9 year old boy is getting famous for being a flamboyant drag queen at like 8 or 9 or something. But not in in a controversial way at all, the talk shows and audience/hosts etc all clap cheer for him, call him an inspiration etc as if he's something rally great and not even controversial how dare you etc. I'd post a link but that shit is just too nasty imo But it shows you where they are trying to push it, how fast its heating up and where are the limits?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:33 pm

Goddamn you, as if I didn't have better things to do than this lol
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:48 pm

lol

I've got about 20 hours of work at the computer to get done here.

Most of my video posts are intended for long-term time killing shifts :D put this on the next time you have to drive somewhere for an hour or two

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:38 am

I have seen a few

pretty interesting and entertaining

Hollywood is kinda turning the back on him for talking bout off limit topics

good for him asking questions

sidenote...he didn't know how to operate his new wood stove proper at first...was cracking me up seeing him not figure it out as the fire died

got his venting figured out now it seems

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:23 am

Checking almost an episode a day now. He’s spot on about most things.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:02 pm

Som-Pong wrote:Checking almost an episode a day now. He’s spot on about most things.

Great to hear you are following/listening. I thought you might dig his work.

To sweeten the promotion of him, he has gone mostly off-grid, took his family away from the cities and doing his best to live off the land and raise his kids free of all that digital crap.
https://owenbenjamin.com/

Very inspiring.

Lova ya Som, be well

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:25 pm

Forgot about this guy.

Just found his Twitter, I guess he's un-banned again now

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:05 pm

Dude is very inspiring.
Posting videos of his family/wife and kids growing up on a farm.
Apparently he doesn't give his kids screens or any of that stuff. Oldschool rural lifestyle.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”