TLC

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
SRBrant

TLC

Postby SRBrant » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:03 pm

Was pottering around good old Cracked.com last night and discovered this article about TLC and how it went from culturally evil to actually evil. You know I'm a major skeptic about conspiracy theories, especially those involving the media. But this is just straight up chilling.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-signs-tlc ... d-to-evil/

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:11 pm

Good find

When you say you are skeptical re; CTs involved in the media what do you mean by ‘the media’?

Do you feel that major media orgs are generally trustworthy or run by good and honest people? What would make you skeptical that corruption, crime or evil etc could exist or even thrive in these industries? What would draw you to believe in this cracked article, yet not willing to believe other similar examples that have been discussed here over the years?

To me this cracked article is just another example of what I’ve been trying to show you for some time now, really not surprising imo.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:07 am

Masato wrote:Good find

When you say you are skeptical re; CTs involved in the media what do you mean by ‘the media’?

Do you feel that major media orgs are generally trustworthy or run by good and honest people? What would make you skeptical that corruption, crime or evil etc could exist or even thrive in these industries? What would draw you to believe in this cracked article, yet not willing to believe other similar examples that have been discussed here over the years?

To me this cracked article is just another example of what I’ve been trying to show you for some time now, really not surprising imo.

Probably because they're bereft of the perpetually-recycled "Freemason-Baphomet-Illuminati-Pedo-Cannibal" insanity.

Something tells me that things like this are not born from deliberate conspiracies, but from toxic people making friends and being assholes until their behavior become contagious and self-perpetuating. Business that thrive on conflict and controversy like this attract very sinister personalities.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:57 am

Paging Edge Guererro!

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”