Ariana Grande

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Canuckster

Re: Ariana Grande

Postby Canuckster » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:00 pm

One specific detail I've noticed in the entertainment and media industries is that many (not all) artists or personalities who end up being shills for the industry and make it big invariably started out being anti establishment and or loudly bashing the system or spouting conspiracy theories.

I don't have time to make a list but it's significant.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:21 pm

Canuckster wrote:One specific detail I've noticed in the entertainment and media industries is that many (not all) artists or personalities who end up being shills for the industry and make it big invariably started out being anti establishment and or loudly bashing the system or spouting conspiracy theories.

I don't have time to make a list but it's significant.

Great point, I would say these days its getting less and less (more pop stars being manufactured/created from the get-go, or even built up from childhood) but yeah a lot of 'selling out', lol

Would be an interesting endeavor to examine some of these examples, or even more interesting artists that managed to resist or even defy the offers to go corporate.

As per the video I posted before, the Sex Pistols is maybe the most bizarre example of this... IMO they started out as a genuine punk band, then got signed and managed by corporate bastards and made into a pop sensation, then they had a huge falling out with their managers and pretty much stayed punk until the end (in Sid's case literally :D)

Not many musicians get out once they sign that deal. My favorite group in this regard is NOFX, they said fuck you to all of that and made their own label.

Here are just a couple of their songs re; the corporate music scene and how they successfully kicked it to the curb:

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:41 pm

Joe rogan is a prime example of this, I there is also the aspect of public humiliation of someone before they are accepted into the club, I believe Alex Jones recently experienced this. there are also many other examples of this, this is a masonic event that most people don't realize the connection and how the event applies, it's all about interpretation, much like ancient artists who painted coded information into their artwork to send a message to the people who knew what they were seeing,

If I get some free time I'll try and put together some of my thoughts on the matter and some examples of what I believe to be coded information.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:48 am

Well well well, getting back to the original topic, Ariana's ex-boyfriend just died.

Of course this could just be natural coincidence (he was apparently a heavy substance abuser), but after recent meetings with the Clintons etc imo its anybody's game. What a string of high-profile shady shit her life has been so far. That Manchester bombing being a big one

All she would have to do is start talkin shit and this is quite typical stunt to shut celebs up

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment ... smsnnews11

SRBrant reminding me not everything is a conspiracy in 3... 2... 1... :D

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:39 am

Ariana grande, publicly humiliated on national TV, groped by a preacher and ogled on camera by pervo Clinton himself. Then followed by the death of a close loved one.

Completely coincidental

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:10 am

Masato wrote:
SRBrant wrote:Gorillaz are one gigantic middle finger against corporate music.

That might be a bit of a stretch, as they've been labelled under Virgin and Warner bros, & heavily featured by all the major Grammy, MTV, GQ, Brit awards, etc

In what context do you find them to be anti-corporate music?

Here is another much older cartoon music video that may also be considered a gigantic middle finger to corporate music, with a direct FU reference to Virgin Records (Gorrilaz label) :D :

Mainly an aethereal sense, but also because they've stated repeatedly that they hate the pointless, mind-numbing cultural sewage that pours out of the mass media on a regular basis.

Though featuring Beats By Dre headphones in their most recent video irked me. Nothing like average quality for deluxe prices!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:17 am

Dre is one of these fabrications IMO

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:51 pm

I'm ambivalent about him.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:59 pm

Just found out Ariana's ex was also recently featured on the Stephen Colbert show. Niki Minaj was on the same show, another sick manufactured mindfucked star

Interesting circles those 2 are/were running with

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:40 pm

Masato wrote:Just found out Ariana's ex was also recently featured on the Stephen Colbert show. Niki Minaj was on the same show, another sick manufactured mindfucked star

Interesting circles those 2 are/were running with

What circles?

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”