Ariana Grande

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 11859
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5462

Ariana Grande

Postby Masato » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:15 pm

Consider:

1. She was a child star in various Nickelodeon shows under the direction of the very sick and twisted pedo Dan Schnieder
All his shows feature pre-teen or young teen actors, aimed at a pre-teen or young teen audience... yet FILLED with sexual innuendos and highly sexually charged content. Disturbing to say the least, yet the shows continue to be produced/funded, and the pedo Schneider is still running free

Schneider thread: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4377&p
Image
Image

2. She turned from TV actress to mainstream super pop-star overnight, and like all the others who have followed this path, her image is now to dress and dance like a total slut
Image

3. Ariana Grande was the performing act at the Manchester 'suicide-bombing', where a mysterious young arab supposedly detonated bombs in the arena packed with kids. The event was highly publicized and used to fuel anti-terrorist propaganda. Authorities admitted to 'rehearsing' drills for the attack beforehand, many CTers question the event as a possible false flag or even a hoax. The event was used to raise millions of $$$s in funds, even the Queen did photo shoots for the event
Image
Image
Image

4. Grande was a selected celebrity spokesperson for Hillary Clinton's campaign
Image

5. She just recently performed at a highly publicized funeral for Aretha Franklin, where again, Hillary and Bill Clinton were in attendance. Grande was seen shmoozing with Killary, obviously she is now part of their clique
Image


User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 11859
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5462

Postby Masato » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:23 pm

These poor kids, man

I bet if you dig deeper into her managers/parents etc you could find some more dirt on the bigger picture, how these kids are raised in a life of abuse and control

Those Clintons, I really hate them.

User avatar
SRBrant
Posts: 533
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:08 pm
Reputation: 334

Postby SRBrant » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:06 pm

If this is somehow "connected" to Pizzagate, so help me Inari...

User avatar
shankara
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri May 11, 2018 12:21 pm
Reputation: 31

Postby shankara » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:36 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtHsR3jdZUE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kPxi-wabN4

This lady calling herself Divine Frequency made a couple of videos analyzing the symbols in Ariana Grande's videos. Pretty intense stuff.

User avatar
SRBrant
Posts: 533
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:08 pm
Reputation: 334

Postby SRBrant » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:08 pm

Masato, do I have to inform you that few things are a part of some grand, sinister conspiracy?

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 11859
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5462

Postby Masato » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:20 pm

shankara wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtHsR3jdZUE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kPxi-wabN4

This lady calling herself Divine Frequency made a couple of videos analyzing the symbols in Ariana Grande's videos. Pretty intense stuff.


First vid was kind of reaching imo, not much there just her own interpretations. Other pop stars have much more direct/obvious symbology in them to dissect, but that vid not so much.

2nd vid had some interesting ideas re; neo-feminism, I think she makes a pretty good case

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 11859
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5462

Postby Masato » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:23 pm

SRBrant wrote:Masato, do I have to inform you that few things are a part of some grand, sinister conspiracy?


define 'few'

Compared to the totality of reality, yes perhaps. Compared to what mainstream media would have us believe, I don't think so.

There is MUCH evidence of 'grand, sinister conspiracies' in many places at many levels, many such as myself have spent a great deal of time exploring the ideas, imo you shouldn't be so quick to dismiss. Not saying Grande is directly part such things, only suggesting that these are the kind of clues that those who have done their research may think twice about. Pop music is just a very small part of such stuff, but for me that industry is ripe with many aspects hidden from those they target. And when the Clintons are involved, well....

I appreciate your vigilance to not fall into paranoia though

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 11859
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5462

Postby Masato » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:30 pm

At the same event w/ the Clintons, lol:

Image

Image

User avatar
shankara
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri May 11, 2018 12:21 pm
Reputation: 31

Postby shankara » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:18 am

Masato wrote: Pop music is just a very small part of such stuff, but for me that industry is ripe with many aspects hidden from those they target.


The pop music videos are probably where the Illuminati symbolism is most clear and obvious. Nietzsche said (not a direct quote, haven't got the time) "Music is the most Dionysian of the arts, since it appeals directly to man's instinctive, chaotic emotions and not to his formally reasoning mind". I think it's actually a big part of the conspiracy in the sense that it's doing the job of intoxicating the people perhaps more than other art forms, think how many people work with the radio on, effectively filling their subconscious with the messages being put out.

As for the Divine Frequency videos, the lady is a pretty serious student of Tarot which seems to be the source of most of her interpretations.

User avatar
SRBrant
Posts: 533
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:08 pm
Reputation: 334

Postby SRBrant » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:12 pm

shankara wrote:
Masato wrote: Pop music is just a very small part of such stuff, but for me that industry is ripe with many aspects hidden from those they target.


The pop music videos are probably where the Illuminati symbolism is most clear and obvious. Nietzsche said (not a direct quote, haven't got the time) "Music is the most Dionysian of the arts, since it appeals directly to man's instinctive, chaotic emotions and not to his formally reasoning mind". I think it's actually a big part of the conspiracy in the sense that it's doing the job of intoxicating the people perhaps more than other art forms, think how many people work with the radio on, effectively filling their subconscious with the messages being put out.

As for the Divine Frequency videos, the lady is a pretty serious student of Tarot which seems to be the source of most of her interpretations.


Subliminal messages don't work. Period. And it's hard to rule the world when you blow your budget on putting your symbols into everything. Besides, the all-seeing eye, triangle and whatnot are such fundamental symbols to the human consciousness that they invariably imply some higher power, be it god, a supreme being or whatever. I use it in my story's illustrations as a symbol of oppression and paranoia.


Return to “The Grand Chessboard”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests