isaac kappy

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Illuminat3d0ne

isaac kappy

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:27 pm

You guys check this guy out?
Hes a c or b level actor and came up a couple days ago saying seth green and a whole bunch of people are pedophiles including speilberg
I think its bs but I'm a fairly skeptical person until I see some evidence
He talks about qanon way too much which makes me question him more

Hes been going on infowars and doing live streams every day "outting" shit and TMZ even did a hit piece on him

Here's his first video I saw
https://www.pscp.tv/w/1BdGYoVNlLoxX

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:21 pm

Thanks, will check it out

Anxious for this kind of stuff to get out but I've become really turned off with Alex Jones lately, something there is very weird. In this case considering his embarrassing backpeddling/180 on the Podesta/Alefantis trails

Speilberg imo is heavy propaganda. I did make my kids watch JAWS recently though :D

thanks Illuminat3d0ne

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:27 pm

Masato wrote:Thanks, will check it out

Anxious for this kind of stuff to get out but I've become really turned off with Alex Jones lately, something there is very weird. In this case considering his embarrassing backpeddling/180 on the Podesta/Alefantis trails

Speilberg imo is heavy propaganda. I did make my kids watch JAWS recently though :D

thanks Illuminat3d0ne

Fuck Alex Jones.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:14 pm

^ I always laugh at that phrase, like lol do you really wanna fuck him? Like put your dick in him? It sounds so terrible lol I remember Robert Deniro at the OScars or whatever all dressed sharp saying 'Fuck Trump', and it just sounded so nasty, they pan to the men and women in the audience and its like yeah? You wanna fuck him" ok :D

Yeah Alex Jones is really interesting to me these days... its become clear in my opinion he is obviously total controlled opposition, but has he always been? I remember him really kicking ass in the earlier days, his Obama Deception stuff was way ahead of its time and on point, his exposing of the Bohemian Grove etc

But could that have all been controlled opposition at the time as well? Did I fall for it all as dumbly as I see people falling for it today? Or did his 'handlers' allow him more free reign those days, perhaps as long as he stayed away from certain rabbit holes? Or was he the real deal in the earlier days, and was later heavily compromised?

I remember Bill Cooper ousting him a long long time ago, guess I should have trusted that guy more

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:35 pm

Masato wrote:^ I always laugh at that phrase, like lol do you really wanna fuck him? Like put your dick in him? It sounds so terrible lol I remember Robert Deniro at the OScars or whatever all dressed sharp saying 'Fuck Trump', and it just sounded so nasty, they pan to the men and women in the audience and its like yeah? You wanna fuck him" ok :D

Yeah Alex Jones is really interesting to me these days... its become clear in my opinion he is obviously total controlled opposition, but has he always been? I remember him really kicking ass in the earlier days, his Obama Deception stuff was way ahead of its time and on point, his exposing of the Bohemian Grove etc

But could that have all been controlled opposition at the time as well? Did I fall for it all as dumbly as I see people falling for it today? Or did his 'handlers' allow him more free reign those days, perhaps as long as he stayed away from certain rabbit holes? Or was he the real deal in the earlier days, and was later heavily compromised?

I remember Bill Cooper ousting him a long long time ago, guess I should have trusted that guy more

He was always full of shit. A coward, lunatic and a hypocrite.

jho

Postby jho » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:29 pm

Masato wrote:^ I always laugh at that phrase, like lol do you really wanna fuck him? Like put your dick in him? It sounds so terrible lol I remember Robert Deniro at the OScars or whatever all dressed sharp saying 'Fuck Trump', and it just sounded so nasty, they pan to the men and women in the audience and its like yeah? You wanna fuck him" ok :D

squeal like a pig, Alex.
Image :lol:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:22 pm

SRBrant wrote:
Masato wrote:Yeah Alex Jones is really interesting to me these days... its become clear in my opinion he is obviously total controlled opposition, but has he always been? I remember him really kicking ass in the earlier days, his Obama Deception stuff was way ahead of its time and on point, his exposing of the Bohemian Grove etc

If so, we CTers should have a look in retrospect at some of the things in the past that would otherwise seem like good work. How much of it was genuine good work that was needed to monopolize the alt media, vs how much of it was pure manipulated disinfo from the get-go?

Hindsight is often clearer...

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:49 am

Masato wrote:
SRBrant wrote:
Masato wrote:Yeah Alex Jones is really interesting to me these days... its become clear in my opinion he is obviously total controlled opposition, but has he always been? I remember him really kicking ass in the earlier days, his Obama Deception stuff was way ahead of its time and on point, his exposing of the Bohemian Grove etc

If so, we CTers should have a look in retrospect at some of the things in the past that would otherwise seem like good work. How much of it was genuine good work that was needed to monopolize the alt media, vs how much of it was pure manipulated disinfo from the get-go?

Hindsight is often clearer...

Of course you realize that a big Soviet style chill has hit the alternative right wing media right on time for the 2018 mid terms eh Masato. Trump 2016 ain't gonna be allowed to happen again. The Silicon Valley tech bosses are seeing to that ;)

el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:11 pm

Excellent posts Mega, thanks I will wade through those, your recommendations are always worth a look

Yes the whole 'InfoWars' concept has become really nuts. It seems those of us oldschool CTers have just given up trying to figure it out, lol but I think its still worth keeping an eye on, really crazy reality has split and I think the agenda is to split it as wide apart as they can. Don't be conned into picking teams folks

Getting back to Isaac Kappy I listened to a bunch of his rants. Did he really get play on Alex Jones? His accusations of Seth Green are interesting, and I suspect his overall premise of Hollywood being a massively deprived blackmail/control game are likely real to some degree... but he sounds just looney when he goes on naming name after name with no evidence of shit. He just throws names all over and sounds absurd.

So he's either
a) telling the truth
b) knows some shit but has tinfoiled off the edge and ruined his own credibility
c) some controlled psyop to misdirect & discredit the issue
d) other?

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”