E.U Created By Nazis // Not shown on the #BBC

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Megaterio Llamas

Re: E.U Created By Nazis // Not shown on the #BBC

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:57 pm

Benwahwah wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:The great John Cleese is planning a 'Brexit' of his own. Can't take anymore.

This idiot voted for Brexit, and now the country is going to go to the dogs he is fucking off. I used to like John Cleese but this whole Brexit thing has soured me on him massively. He is now complaining about both sides, but was happy enough to back a side that he is now branding as liars. If Brexit is so good he should hang around.

He really doesn't come across well in this video, he just seems to be someone who has a lot of money and can afford to do what he wants.

Doesn't BREXIT just mean independence Benwahwah? Is national independence not desirable anymore?

How do you measure the value of national sovereignty anyway? The cost of your cel phone plan?
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:15 pm

I watched, fan of Cleese.

He's pretty smart/well spoken but I think its hard to sit in that seat where you're supposed to have an answer to every question and defend yourself like that. Suppose he handles it well.

A sense of humor goes a long way

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:10 pm

Brexit will never happen.

When it supposedly does, it will be so watered down that they might as well still be in the EU.

Is the UN losing to the EU, no not at all. They are one and the same.

In regards to Nazis, the EU and the UN, a man named Kurt Waldheim was the fourth Secretary-General of the United Nations from 1972 to 1981.

In 1986 he became the President of Austria.

But before that, he was a Nazi.

was a lieutenant in army intelligence, attached to brutal German military units that executed thousands of Yugoslav partisans and civilians and deported thousands of Greek Jews to death camps from 1942 to 1944. Waldheim lied about his wartime service in the Balkans, maintaining that his military career ended in 1942 after he was wounded in a battle on the Russian front.

But more than four decades later, his assertions were disputed by witnesses, photographs, medals and commendations given to Waldheim, and by his own signature on documents linked to massacres and deportations.

https://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/14/worl ... 41106.html

Not bad for a Nazi war criminal, to end up running the UN for 9 years and then becoming President of the country Hitler came from.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”