Steve BANNON Talks TRUMP with Nigel FARAGE

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Megaterio Llamas

Steve BANNON Talks TRUMP with Nigel FARAGE

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:41 am

I'm just listening to this myself now. Should be worth a listen.

el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:16 am

el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:33 pm

Just finished the first vid.

Very insightful, Bannon sells Trump well. Bannon is a salesman but sometimes it sounds like he might really believe his own pitch. And lets face it Trump is kicking so much ass its not even funny, never ever had a President like him. Psycho or not, its so refreshing the way he talks and handles himself, such a boss lol

People calling in crying about Russian collusion just sound so dumb/weak. Its so played out, over a year and still nothing. yet people set their hearts to it because they love their TVs. Its so sad how many people just parrot what they are told and attach emotion to what they are told and never question to look any deeper. Quite baffling honestly how long the MSM has been dragging it out to be honest, usually they are quick to move on to the next thing but this is like a broken record player from hell

I'll find time for the second vid, always like listening to Ron Paul too. Wonder how Paul and Bannon might get along? lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:00 pm

Here is a recent commentary from KimDotCom (aka the kid from Willy Wonka), loosely about the same situation and the MSM vs Public awareness

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”