'Triptych' Code of Architecture of All Ages

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: 'Triptych' Code of Architecture of All Ages

Postby Masato » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:17 pm

Canuckster wrote:Image

Christ's church cathedral here in my city, a google search of Christ's church cathedral (of which there appears to be a lot) seems to carry this architecture

I am betting once someone has seen this thread they will start to see it everywhere.

Go to your own town, wherever in the world, and look at your churches (all 5 religions), court houses, banks, government buildings, park gates, etc. I really wonder how easy/hard it is to find.

The question is how conscious were all these builders of this pattern? But if not, they why design it this way? Surely this all can't be coincidence, yet indeed it does appear to span all continents, empires, cultures and times... all the way up to present day

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:18 pm

^^ I just googled 'Toronto Court House':

jho

Postby jho » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:13 pm

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:54 pm

You see this a lot in Rome iirc

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:14 pm

My son playing breath of the wild, not saying it means anything, but there it is.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

shankara

Postby shankara » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:30 pm

I heard that Victor Hugo was a very illuminated person (in the good way I think).

In masonry the temple has two pillars on the right and the left, Jachin and Boaz, they're supposed to represent the Kabbalistic Tree of Life, Mercy and Severity. Maybe then the central door represents Tipereth, the Solar Sphere connected directly to Kether (the Father, "Crown").

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:41 pm

jho wrote:Image

Badass. This is cool

What do you think of the explanation (as per the video which you may or may not have watched) that the triptych pattern has more to do with what Shankara was talking about, the twin towers of Joachin and Boaz, the uniting of the opposites, etc? (- There is more stuff on this angle already a few pages back)

They both seem to be good explanations, yet they also seem to have nothing to do with each other. I doubt every set of triptych doorways is aligned to the solstice and equinox for example.

Could it be, as in Canuckster's example of the video game (nice one btw, lol amazing synchro), that the triptych pattern simply became an architectural style, and that most examples of it were just done for this reason without any deeper intention? Or do you think such choices are more likely to have been made consciously, as quoted a few pages back as a means of recording and preserving secret knowledge?

This has really tripped me out lately, whatever the reason(s) it is a pretty damn good piece of evidence for a pre-recorded history global civilization

jho

Postby jho » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:09 am

It could also represent the third eye.

I'm pretty convinced that Atlantis was an advanced global civilaization and suffered a cataclysm.

jho

Postby jho » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:10 am

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:13 pm

This thread deserves a bump
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”