What does Bryan Callen Know?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

What does Bryan Callen Know?

Postby Masato » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:16 am

Hey all

Long but interesting video, I will sum it up:

Bryan Callen is a comedian that circles with Joe Rogan and co., on his podcast regularly. Many pointed out his odd reaction to the pizzagate issue, where he was clearly triggered, vehemently opposing it without any reasons, saying it was debunked and not possible, but admitted to not looking into it, just being super defensive and irrational.

OK, no big deal, lots of people don't wanna go there etc./ But the vid maker then compiles a series of clips from other Joe Rogan episodes where Callen goes on and on about the most perverted situations, all sorts of raunchy stories both gay and straight. Then he plays clips where Callen admits being sexually abused as a child, and numerous occurrences having people fuck with him at young ages. Other stories of Callen claiming to be with famous celebrities in twisted sexual perversions.

So, the video maker asks the question; Considering his vast sexual experiences all the way from childhood, why would he be so stubborn to say that pedophilia in high places is not possible, and react so closed-mindedly?

Wait, it gets better; the vid maker then discovers that Bryan Callen's FATHER IS A MAJOR MEMBER OF THE COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS, with serious elite-level positions in executive banking, living all around the world, Saudi Arabia etc, rubbing shoulders with David Rockefeller, etc etc

The video asks some serious questions. Sometimes it gets off topic, and you may want to skip through Callen's nauseating sex tales, but it does pose some serious questions imo.

He paints the hypothesis that Callen has seen exactly what pizzagate claimed to tap into, and he freaked out when he saw that it might be leaking. Its a reasonable theory imo

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:28 pm

probably was groomed by a hollywood perv

I wouldn't trust callen one bit, something about him has always seemed off to me

Makes me laugh sometimes but when he is serious I can't stand his delusions of Grandeur

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”